Yellow Vests: Is the call of the November 17 justified? #GiletsJaunes

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Christophe

Re: Yellow Vests: Is the November 17 Call Justified? #GiletsJaunes

by Christophe » 15/07/21, 21:06

Remundo wrote:go go do your x-th dose, one in BFM-TV, and another in the arm ... I'm polite ...

Uh Remundo where did ABC post this? Who is alga?

In any case, the video is nice, I relayed and I put the subject's intro on the compulsory vaccination

Too bad: he forgot to talk about the health pass in shopping centers... which could be one of the most restrictive measures for the French * depending on what this government puts behind "shopping center" .... We are still waiting on this ...

* more access to basic needs without a vaccination pass ...
1 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 15/07/21, 21:08

Gardener wrote:...
Why, but why, am I forced to look for info on right-wing sites? Why ?

Because the left does not give information.
Information is factual, it is only a matter of saying things. But pragmatism and the left make two. The left gives moral lessons and flaunts its utopias, based on its interpretation of the facts that it confuses with the facts.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 15/07/21, 21:32

Remundo wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:
Gardener wrote:I have left-wing and patriotic values.
Why, but why, am I forced to look for info on right-wing sites? Why ? Me when I hear a certain Julien Dray (14/07/21 / Cnews) talk about historian's work and facts, but I curl up .... Because the agora is forbidden for some people as soon as their name is cited. And dice examples by the hundreds, so eh ...

I don't watch cnews, I don't consult right-wing conspiratorial sites, I don't listen to sud radio and I don't read France in the evening, and I'm doing very well. I don't see what useful information you got from it; that there are antivax people who demonstrate on July 14 and film themselves booing Macron? there is no need to visit fascist sites to find out!

a real little angel this GillABC

but then we deduce that you listen exclusively to the mainstream, controlled by a small oligarchy which only wants you good, and works for the prosperity of the Nation.

go go do your x-th dose, one in BFM-TV, and another in the arm ... I'm polite ...
GilleABC wrote:
alga wrote:Small video which explains why I am like Madame VALAVETONCUL:

Precautionary principle...

it's your choice, if you'd rather be tested at every social event and be 10 times more likely to nab the virus that contains far more harmful RNA than a vaccine would give you, after all ... my 2nd injection is scheduled for tomorrow, I will be able to have a pretty cool vacation.

well like 30 million French people ...
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 15/07/21, 21:39

Remundo wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:Is E&R really "Equality and Reconciliation" by the filthy Alain Soral, who among other things took his picture while making a quenelle on the Holocaust memorial in Berlin?

Ce forum smells more and more bad every day ... : roll:

poor hypocritical clown that you are to accuse the messenger.

Remundo is decidedly an insulting moderator.

Some doctors also break the thermometer so as not to see the temperature.

this video runs all over the net starting with twitter.

so the subject is not that E&R relayed it, the info in the video is authentic.

We have more and more fake news and interpreted and biased information from the extreme right, relayed on econologie.com.
Either you have hid your game well, or you discover the gugus in common, or you have to take it back.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 15/07/21, 21:44

Gardener wrote:...
Hey, my in-laws were the first to get vaccinated. And why? TO BE ABLE TO GO OUTSIDE AND DRINK ON THE TERRACE STUDY YOUR MOUTH IN THE PLATE AND RAISE YOUR ARMS IN CONCERT BECAUSE IT IS ONLY HAPPINESS !!!

Why capital letters?
It is quite natural. Nothing to say, bravo les bon vivant.
And not everyone gets vaccinated for that, but if that reason isn't necessary (it's not mine), it's sufficient.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 15/07/21, 22:21

Exnihiloest wrote:
Remundo wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:Is E&R really "Equality and Reconciliation" by the filthy Alain Soral, who among other things took his picture while making a quenelle on the Holocaust memorial in Berlin?

Ce forum smells more and more bad every day ... : roll:

poor hypocritical clown that you are to accuse the messenger.

Remundo is decidedly an insulting moderator.

it is not insulting

but on the word "poor", I am willing to leave the doubt. On the rest, it is authentic.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 15/07/21, 22:23

Christophe wrote:
Remundo wrote:go go do your x-th dose, one in BFM-TV, and another in the arm ... I'm polite ...

Uh Remundo where did ABC post this? Who is alga?

these are Gillabc's publications on another forum where he sets out his main ambitions of the moment. To know how to enjoy his little life and blindly support Macronie. Getting stung until thirsty and treating people at disagreement for themselves without imposing anything on him, crypto-fascists.

Alga is a forumeuse registered on this elsewhere.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 15/07/21, 22:26

Remundo wrote:but on the word "poor", I am willing to leave the doubt. On the rest, it is authentic.

no it's insults, nothing I say is hypocritical, and my job is not a clown. I just say what I think.

What is hypocritical, on the other hand, is to pretend that these are not insults. But hey it's common in a good part of the forum to replace arguments with insults.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Remundo

by Remundo » 15/07/21, 22:28

it is true Mr. University. But if you are not completely a clown, you are a hypocritical tightrope walker!
0 x
Gardener
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Gardener » 15/07/21, 22:28

Okay, on the covid, I'll be honest with you.

I think I caught it during the 1st wave exactly on March 17, 2020, the very precise symptoms:

Sensation of sand in the eyes
Incomprehensible dizziness
Vomit calls in the toilet with the lace hoses
And especially feeling of death or I had to make my will !!!!

And that I never felt it even when I had the worst of the punctures, since my childhood,
Strangely, my wife was not affected because she suffers from arthritis which serves as a shield according to certain testimonies which makes me wonder since this epidemic

In a business I saw a guy fall at the cash register, bim bam like that, I'm not telling you about the panic effect, people were ready to give up their armored shopping cart, I'm sure he had it caught.
2 x

Go back to "Fossil energies: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)"