Yellow Vests: Is the call of the November 17 justified? #GiletsJaunes

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Yellow Vests: Is the November 17 Call Justified? #GiletsJaunes

by Janic » 15/07/21, 16:28

Because the agora is forbidden for some people as soon as their name is mentioned. And examples by the hundreds, then eh.
welcome to the land of care bears!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 15/07/21, 16:32

ABC2019 wrote:Ce forum smells more and more bad every day ... : roll:

Indeed, and it coincides with your registration.
0 x
Gardener
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Gardener » 15/07/21, 17:10

Janic wrote:
Because the agora is forbidden for some people as soon as their name is mentioned. And examples by the hundreds, then eh.
welcome to the land of care bears!

Hey ! pssitt! I dice pincers, you cut and welcome to the land of the free!

-No but ho! It will not push!
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 15/07/21, 17:33

ABC2019 wrote:
gegyx wrote:extraordinary presidential parade

Among those who have the sanitary pass, unfortunately for the tyrant, they are not all in his favor. : Mrgreen:

https://fr.sott.net/article/37523-Humil ... -de-France

E&R
Sott.net
Wed, Jul 14, 2021 15:38 PM UTC

Is E&R really "Equality and Reconciliation" by the filthy Alain Soral, who among other things took his picture while making a quenelle on the Holocaust memorial in Berlin?

Ce forum smells more and more bad every day ... : roll:

poor hypocritical clown that you are to accuse the messenger. Some doctors also break the thermometer so as not to see the temperature.

this video runs all over the net starting with twitter.

so the subject is not that E&R relayed it, the info in the video is authentic.
2 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 15/07/21, 18:19

Gardener wrote:I have left-wing and patriotic values.
Why, but why, am I forced to look for info on right-wing sites? Why ? Me when I hear a certain Julien Dray (14/07/21 / Cnews) talk about historian's work and facts, but I curl up .... Because the agora is forbidden for some people as soon as their name is cited. And dice examples by the hundreds, so eh ...

I don't watch cnews, I don't consult right-wing conspiratorial sites, I don't listen to sud radio and I don't read France in the evening, and I'm doing very well. I don't see what useful information you got from it; that there are antivax people who demonstrate on July 14 and film themselves booing Macron? there is no need to visit fascist sites to find out!
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 15/07/21, 18:21

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:Ce forum smells more and more bad every day ... : roll:

Indeed, and it coincides with your registration.

that's just for the fascists.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Gardener
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Gardener » 15/07/21, 18:51

ABC2019 wrote:
Why, but why, am I forced to look for info on right-wing sites? Why ? Me when I hear a certain Julien Dray (14/07/21 / Cnews) talk about historian's work and facts, but I curl up .... Because the agora is forbidden for some people as soon as their name is cited. And dice examples by the hundreds, so eh ...

I don't watch cnews, I don't consult right-wing conspiratorial sites, I don't listen to sud radio and I don't read France in the evening, and I'm doing very well. I don't see what useful information you got from it; that there are antivax people who demonstrate on July 14 and film themselves booing Macron? there is no need to visit fascist sites to find out!

Totally agree
Hey, my in-laws were the first to get vaccinated. And why? TO BE ABLE TO GO OUTSIDE AND DRINK ON THE TERRACE STUDY YOUR MOUTH IN THE PLATE AND RAISE YOUR ARMS IN CONCERT BECAUSE IT IS ONLY HAPPINESS !!! The resistance is beautiful ....
0 x
Gardener
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Gardener » 15/07/21, 19:29

Gardener wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:

Totally agree
Hey, my in-laws were the first to get vaccinated. And why? TO BE ABLE TO GET OUT TO DRINK ON THE TERRACE STUDY YOUR MOUTH IN THE PLATE RAISE YOUR ARMS IN CONCERT BECAUSE IT IS HAPPINESS !!! The resistance is beautiful ....

By the way, I hope you have no offspring or else you will look them in the face and give them the same speech.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 15/07/21, 20:38

Gardener wrote:
Gardener wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:I don't watch cnews, I don't consult right-wing conspiratorial sites, I don't listen to sud radio and I don't read France in the evening, and I'm doing very well. I don't see what useful information you got from it; that there are antivax people who demonstrate on July 14 and film themselves booing Macron? there is no need to visit fascist sites to find out!

Totally agree
Hey, my in-laws were the first to get vaccinated. And why? TO BE ABLE TO GET OUT TO DRINK ON THE TERRACE STUDY YOUR MOUTH IN THE PLATE RAISE YOUR ARMS IN CONCERT BECAUSE IT IS HAPPINESS !!! The resistance is beautiful ....

By the way, I hope you have no offspring or else you will look them in the face and give them the same speech.

I have one offspring (two), who unfortunately got the covid, one of whom had a really boring long covid, with every month a relapse with severe fatigue and persistent coughing fits. The two chose to be revaccinated to be quiet about the formalities and abroad, and to minimize the risk of recontamination. I have very warm conversations with them and we look each other in the eye with no problem, we even exchange jokes about antivax. Thank you for caring about my family relationships!
0 x

Remundo

by Remundo » 15/07/21, 20:47

ABC2019 wrote:

a real little angel this GillABC

but then we deduce that you listen exclusively to the mainstream, controlled by a small oligarchy which only wants you good, and works for the prosperity of the Nation.

go go do your x-th dose, one in BFM-TV, and another in the arm ... I'm polite ...
GilleABC wrote:
alga wrote:Small video which explains why I am like Madame VALAVETONCUL:

Precautionary principle...

it's your choice, if you'd rather be tested at every social event and be 10 times more likely to nab the virus that contains far more harmful RNA than a vaccine would give you, after all ... my 2nd injection is scheduled for tomorrow, I will be able to have a pretty cool vacation.
0 x

Go back to "Fossil energies: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)"