Yellow Vests: Is the call of the November 17 justified? #GiletsJaunes

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Yellow Vests: Is the November 17 Call Justified? #GiletsJaunes

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 18/01/19, 14:05

to be chafoin wrote:
nico239 wrote:But more prosaically it is in the ballot boxes that everything is decided.

This is especially what the GJs are fighting against.

Couldn't that change? Changing that would then, for me, be a real "gain" brought about by the GJ movement.

You do well to speak in the conditional, dreaming is good but reality will not change .... or rather it will change if the vote at the polls decides ...

There is undoubtedly a candidate who can apply what you say: it is still necessary that he obtain the majority in the presidential elections.
And I doubt that he will get a majority in the next presidential elections

To this day we are still in the same problem, either LREM is No. 3 and we are quiet or it is No. 2 and the movement is re-elected as head of state ... except that a majority votes AGAINST and above all do not abstain, which to date is illusory.

After my few polls right to left (no pun intended) among GJs and non-GJs but all ARCHI "against Macron" just 30% will be ready to vote AGAINST: from there you can fold the shop and put away your vest : Mrgreen:
1 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 18/01/19, 22:33

Christophe wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote:Explain to us then the gain that the Yellow Vests brought you personally so that you encourage them whatever they do please? And in public ...

The Yellow Vests returned € 600 million in bank charges to the French for 2019!

You can go back to troller elsewhere! : Cheesy:

ps: it's just the beginning!

This does not compensate for what they have lost to the French economy, with the flight of tourists, the reduced purchases of the Christmas period, and the withdrawals in France canceled, of United Kingdom companies fleeing Brexit .
Then the yellow vests did not make anything at all, it is always the middle classes who end up paying for the others in this game of communicating vessels.

Then your remark does not answer the question of "personally" that you demanded of me about the impact of the yellow vests. I do not troll, moreover I publicly said here at the beginning of the movement that I supported the yellow vests. Not anymore as it goes on, and it seems I am not allowed to express here why without being called a troll, although this thread has been titled "The November 17th Call is it justified? ".
Shouldn't you have called it "the call of November 17th is justified, say why!" ?

This denigration, troll as far as I am concerned, or "manipulator" as far as François Gervais is concerned, when it is only your interpretation, is a easy fallacy to silence opposing ideas. And the one who manipulates a fallacy is considered to have lost the debate.
0 x
to be chafoin
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by to be chafoin » 18/01/19, 23:52

nico239 wrote:There is undoubtedly a candidate who can apply what you say: it is still necessary that he obtain the majority in the presidential elections.
There would be, as it were, great and various difficulties in changing the institutional functioning of our society towards a democracy where a larger share of citizens take part in the drafting of laws which concern them and in political participation. Today, according to a quick calculation, senators and deputies represent 0,0016% of the citizens, adding the other political, administrative or media personnel who weigh, and by aiming really very broad, we come to perhaps at 0.006% !

I do not believe that a certain who claims to be "sacred" because he was elected deputy and who feels justified in saying "the republic is me" could not make our institutions evolve in the right direction. Basically no person, even a political genius surrounded by a movement or an extraordinary party could do it. If citizens prefer, as they still do, to spend their lives working and consuming while waiting for one thing: to be able to replace the latest tech gadget soon, then nothing will happen.
1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 19/01/19, 12:42

come on, the live Russia Today of Act 10:

there are people, Castaner estimates between 100 and 150 people : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/01/19, 14:13

Remundo wrote:there are people, Castaner estimates between 100 and 150 people : Mrgreen:

When we hear this:

He will answer that it is a montage or computer generated images! : Mrgreen:
1 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 19/01/19, 15:49

Well I missed it on the news this one ... if it passed (yet it's an old info)

If the firefighters do it, where are we going my poor girl : Mrgreen: must flash them : Mrgreen:

One link among others
http://www.francesoir.fr/politique-fran ... tion-video

0 x
perplex
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by perplex » 19/01/19, 18:05

The yellow vests remind me of a boat without rudder, therefore without future, adrift.
If they had joined any political party (Mélenchon for example), Macron would already be outside ...
0 x
The world is perfect !!!
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 19/01/19, 19:57

perplex wrote:The yellow vests remind me of a boat without rudder, therefore without future, adrift.
If they had joined any political party (Mélenchon for example), Macron would already be outside ...

Ah huge debate.

I "reassure" you in case you dream too much:

25% of the GJs (approximately) will vote against Macron regardless of the candidate who will be opposed to him
another 25% for Le Pen and never for Mélenchon
another 25% for Mélenchon and never for Le Pen
And another 25% will vote blank.

Make a survey around you or on the roundabouts

With that we have it, without remission, until 2027 Image

Except extraordinary event before 2022
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/01/19, 20:03

nico239 wrote:25% of the GJs (approximately) will vote against Macron regardless of the candidate who will be opposed to him

Source? It seems little to me! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 19/01/19, 21:33

Christophe wrote:
nico239 wrote:25% of the GJs (approximately) will vote against Macron regardless of the candidate who will be opposed to him

Source? It seems little to me! : Mrgreen:

Source unreliable of course since it stems from polls that I do everywhere.

But you know it's hard for certain to say to yourself: whatever candidate is opposed to Macron I will vote for him.

Friday at the roundabout of the Vidauban motorway: a guy who did not understand well answered yes ...
I deepened by saying: so if it's Le Pen you vote for Le Pen: he answered me without problem
And when I said and if it's Mélenchon you vote for Mélenchon: he never replied I will vote for Mélenchon Image, I will abstain ... so he will favor Macron ....

That's France Image
0 x

Go back to "Fossil energies: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)"