Yellow Vests: Is the call of the November 17 justified? #GiletsJaunes

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Yellow Vests: Is the November 17 Call Justified? #GiletsJaunes

by Ahmed » 17/01/19, 12:19

Yes Ahmed, but considering how nico says it, I don't know what he thinks ???

He will speak on this point and we will see if my translation was correct ... 8)

Double!!
Last edited by Ahmed the 17 / 01 / 19, 12: 43, 1 edited once.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/01/19, 12:20

Uh the world of Care Bears exists only on TV ... I hope I teach you nothing ...

We are in a world of whores and it is the whores who dominate the nicest ...

Here is my opinion on humanity version 2.0 of the moment ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/01/19, 15:04

To illustrate my last message:

capitalism.jpg
capitalisme.jpg (16.84 KiB) Consulted 1812 times
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 17/01/19, 16:22

When computer scientists get involved ... Image

https://www.developpez.com/actu/241390/ ... arodiques/

https://www.nextinpact.com/news/107419- ... e-quoi.htm

http://www.lefigaro.fr/secteur/high-tec ... tional.php

Your e-mail addresses collected not in the US as part of the Great French Debate ... this is not very serious: who said DIY Image
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 17/01/19, 20:55

Christophe wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote:It is high time that the Yellow Vests fight on equal terms ... but that would mean the beginnings of a civil war ...

The yellow vests are seriously starting to break them down. Destroying businesses, preventing people from moving around, demanding that they say what they don't necessarily think to let them pass, block newspapers, threaten journalists ...

Explain to us therefore the damage that the Yellow Vests did you personally please? And in public ...

There are others who break menu ... : roll: : roll: : roll:

Explain to us then the gain that the Yellow Vests brought you personally so that you encourage them whatever they do please? And in public ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/01/19, 21:13

Exnihiloest wrote:Explain to us then the gain that the Yellow Vests brought you personally so that you encourage them whatever they do please? And in public ...

The Yellow Vests returned € 600 million in bank charges to the French for 2019!

You can go back to troller elsewhere! : Cheesy:

ps: it's just the beginning!
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 17/01/19, 23:52

Exnihiloest wrote:Explain to us then the gain that the Yellow Vests brought you personally so that you encourage them whatever they do please? And in public ...

Personally € 1000 Christmas bonus.

That said, I would prefer that it was the unions that made it possible to achieve this result.

As I said earlier, the GJs represent a nebula of what in the United States we would call the “little whites”: that is to say the vast majority of the working poor and, of course, the retired.

A fringe of the population (already said) who fears a form of downgrading and for some after having worked their whole life bitch.

So you have to take into account what they represent.

But more prosaically it is in the ballot boxes that everything is decided.

And from this point of view (already said) it is not certain that the GJs are not playing the game of current power.

To be continued.
0 x
to be chafoin
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by to be chafoin » 18/01/19, 05:38

nico239 wrote:But more prosaically it is in the ballot boxes that everything is decided.
This is especially what the GJs are fighting against.
Even though this sentence "everything is decided in the ballot box" is not correct. I think that what is decided in the ballot box with regard to the presidential elections in particular, it is the choice of a person to whom we give the keys of the house, the full fridge and we tell him go ahead do what that you want I will not come back immediately, my wife is in the room, invite friends if you want, really make yourself plaiz ... The guy is plaiz for about a year (two grand max) so that he He thinks himself a little owner, and then we start to put a few sticks in his wheels and then more and more so that in the end he can no longer do anything without being harassed, he feels strangely alone in the world.

Couldn't that change? Changing that would then, for me, be a real "gain" brought about by the GJ movement.

Then the November 17 appeal would be "justified".

Besides, the question of knowing whether E. Macron will get electoral benefit, basically seems to me trivial.
His electoral base seems solid, it must be said that basically, he has not let go of anything either! Perhaps he will succeed in doing this incredible tour de force: take advantage of the national "debate" to continue pushing through his neoliberal measures ... and win the Europeans (whose new ballot will make it possible to rediscover the divisions favorable to EM presidential elections) in front of Rass.Nat, with severe abstention. I doubt a little anyway. In any case for the future (municipal in 2020 ...), we can not know, given that the confrontation of the GJs was strongly personalized and that the clean face was all the same cracked in the opinion ... and that for now the GJs still want to scratch the scabs.
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 18/01/19, 10:22

DEVELOPMENT:

Alexandre Langlois VIGI Police Union warns of the security situation of current policy.

0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 18/01/19, 10:44

Very interesting words, if you are open and attentive.

Denis Robert: The billionaires force-fed with yellow vests?
0 x

Go back to "Fossil energies: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)"