Yellow Vests: Is the call of the November 17 justified? #GiletsJaunes

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Yellow Vests: Is the November 17 Call Justified? #GiletsJaunes

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 16/01/19, 20:53

At the level of the treatment of the info FR3 passed the GOOD video concerning the shooting of flash ball which was almost murderous.

No luck it was not an extremist who received it but a ... firefighter, no bowl.

FYI yesterday TF1 was content to broadcast the BAD video, one where we did not see the scene most shocking for the police.

So today call to order on the use of these weapons and all toutim.
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/01/19, 21:14

nico239 wrote:So today call to order on the use of these weapons and all toutim.

We will see what happens on Saturday ... I have doubts ...
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 16/01/19, 21:46

Especially since a whole new arsenal of these weapons constituted the Christmas gift of Manu! He had asked: "This year, no bling bling gift, I want something useful! " : Mrgreen:
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
to be chafoin
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by to be chafoin » 17/01/19, 00:28

nico239 wrote:So today call to order on the use of these weapons and all toutim.
Yes it is the first time to my knowledge that is relayed a speech of calm at the security level towards the police, even if the speaker is not directly a member of the government.
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 17/01/19, 01:40

Oh, if I forgot about the news they put the cover back on the "rise" of purchasing power ....

Once again it looks like they do not manage a personal budget ...

What counts is not the purchasing power but ... the REST TO LIVE ... it is besides this that the bankers calculate your capacity of indebtedness.

So that the purchasing power increases is good but if, for example, it increases by 30 € per month and the expenses constraints increase by 40 € per month my faith useless to make a drawing.

In short, as long as we do not make statistics taking into account only the rest to live we will always be next to the plate.

For those who like business notes
http://etudes-economiques.credit-agrico ... =3494&lg=6

Rebound of the barrel we were at 50 December 24 and we are at 61 $ the barrel ...

In high places we must cross our fingers so that it does not go back too much beyond the 1.50 € the liter ... zone from which it starts to pose a problem to a lot of people.

And we are not far: a bit more than 10 cents ...
One can think (hope?) However that the threshold of 1.50 $ is perhaps endorsed by the spirits for lack of being accepted.
The next psychological threshold should be 1.60 € per liter. : Mrgreen:

What is more disturbing is that we were at 1.39 € the liter of GO 5 January 2018 for a barrel at ... 68 $
Today the barrel is only 61.35 $ and we are ALREADY to 1.39 € the liter of GO at Carrefour (example taken in Aix en Provence)
The differential in one year is not reassuring.

Find the mistake...

To be continued...
1 x
to be chafoin
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by to be chafoin » 17/01/19, 02:29

nico239 wrote:So that the purchasing power increases is good but if, for example, it increases by 30 € per month and the constrained expenses increase by 40 € per month my faith useless to make a drawing.Bref as long as we do not will not make statistics taking into account only the rest to live we will always be next to the plate.
Here it is possible that we already take into account in the stats but I'm not sure. Apparently the purchasing power is calculated from the gross disposable income that is from wiki:
Gross disposable income (GDI) is a macro-economic size that measures, for each institutional sector (IS) of the national accounts, the balance of the income account, that is, what remains in the IS when paid. commitments to employees, the state, shareholders, lenders, etc. This gross disposable income is therefore available for final consumption and 1 savings.
but we get confused further:
It is calculated before payment of "constrained" or "contractual commitment" expenditures (housing, heating, telephony, insurance, ie on average more than a quarter of the RDB).
So they take into account the tax burden (only in part: income taxes) but not current expenses such as travel expenses, housing (and therefore neither taxes on these goods and services).
0 x
to be chafoin
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by to be chafoin » 17/01/19, 02:31

nico239 wrote:For those who like business notes
http://etudes-economiques.credit-agrico ... =3494&lg=6
the link is corrupt I believe
0 x
djo59
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by djo59 » 17/01/19, 03:16

Your purchasing power increases every year,
Stop complaining

Explanation on the scam.

INSEE's inflation rate is used, for example, to calculate the rise in wages, pensions, remuneration for A booklets, etc.

Some elements used to calculate this index:
-The housing (according to the INSEE) represents 6% of household expenses (yes, with 1200 € / month, your rent is therefore on average 72 €)
-The cost of technology: Example the penultimate Iphone cost 800, the new 1000 costs. But as it offers some more options, it is a little more powerful, it applies a discount to its price compared to the old, and it costs more (for example) that 750 € for INSEE . Conclusion, the new list (for the INSEE) 50 € less than the old one. It will count as well as the price of the iphone has dropped by 6.25%
This quality effect is massively used in all areas of technology (tv, telephone, ....) but also in food, clothing, ...
- Your favorite drink increases, but it adds a little here or here, the quality benefit (for the INSEE) lower the price increase, even the cancellation or even turns it down.
- They evaluate the price depending on the quantity. Example with Danone yogurts. the quantity of products dropped qlq years ago (a yoghurt made 125g for today 100g), the price of the 4 package has dropped, but the price / kg has increased. Conclusion for the INSEE; the package price of 4 has dropped (for the same price you have more yogurt even if in quantity you have less to eat)
- Taxes, taxes and credits are not counted in this index.
- Real estate loan repayments are not counted in this price index, considered an investment (in the same way as life insurance or other financial investment that brings you money in a row)
- the price of the breeze block is stable, the price of a pair of ski boots diminu (objects that we buy every year of course)
etc etc etc ..........

Recall again, that this index is used in particular for the index of annual increase of SMIC, pensions (when there is), ...., of course you do not lose purchasing power.
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/01/19, 09:39

djo59 wrote:Your purchasing power increases every year,
Stop complaining

Explanation on the scam.

INSEE's inflation rate is used, for example, to calculate the rise in wages, pensions, remuneration for A booklets, etc.

(...)

Recall again, that this index is used in particular for the index of annual increase of SMIC, pensions (when there is), ...., of course you do not lose purchasing power.

Good Dgo analysis but you forgot the smiley of irony : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/01/19, 09:44

I allowed myself to relay your analyzes:

: Mrgreen:
0 x

Go back to "Fossil energies: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)"