National Action for the (?) BIOcarburant.

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Christophe

National Action for the (?) BIOcarburant.

by Christophe » 31/07/06, 16:42

Message received this morning, I find it a little too "give us sub", utopian (50%) and most importantly it lacks the plan of action ... give sub ok but to do what?

Nevertheless, I still send you the information

ENVIRONMENT SOLSTICE
Association law 1901
98, rue de Canteleu
59000 LILLE
Phone: 03 20 09 64 73 and 06 08 34 15 99
E-mail : dana.visca@wanadoo.fr

NATIONAL ACTION FOR BIOFUELS.

The SOLSTICE Association undertakes a major national action for Biofuel

Currently, Biofuel exists. He is at the point and very efficient. Ethanol, made from beets, maize, rapeseed, wheat, sunflower, etc., already enters the composition of gasoline based on 1% addition. In 2008, the European Commission, will make this addition obligatory at the rate of 5%. The government has just committed to bring Ethanol production to 10% at the dawn of 2010 and allow the public to choose its fuel. Our campaign aims to encourage the public to move towards what is known as the energy of the future and to encourage the state to become even more involved in this program.

Biofuel must absolutely reach 50% of consumption as quickly as possible. Currently, the production of Biofuel is not yet profitable because of its lack of users. We must support and help this production, which is obviously the energy of tomorrow.

BENEFITS OF BIOFUEL

- Reduction of toxic gas emissions and reduction of the greenhouse effect.
- Energy independence from the oil countries.
- Revival of agriculture.
- Alternative to nuclear.
- Renewable energy

Participate in the development of Biofuel by supporting SOLSTICE's commitment.

2006 ADHESION

LAST NAME :
FIRST NAME:
FULL ADDRESS :
Tel:
E-mail :
Participation:
We thank you for writing your support checks to the order of SOLSTICE.
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 31/07/06, 18:10

The government is not very motivated to move the issue forward.

It is late on the European directives and at the last round table on the subject, representatives of the agricultural world had not been invited.
Only present in front of the ministers: the tankers, the builders.

It seems that the file does not concern the agricultural world, nor consumers!

Today it is the citizens who make things happen (cf: case villeneuve sur lot).
As users will be quite numerous, the use will have the force of law, as it is provided for in French law.

What displeases the lobbies, it is to free themselves from the fluctuations of the course of the black gold. Fluctuations on which they speculate abusively, as well as the governments, on the backs of the citizens ...

There is even a rumor that oil tankers have added an additive in diesel fuel to precipitate vegetable oils "illegally" mixed. It is rumored that users of vegetable oil have had injection pump breaks due to this additive ... to check
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 31/07/06, 19:25

Hello Citro
I just filled a can of diesel at Shell as usual
the fuel pumps there are not many here in Quebec 1 / 10 stations, I noticed that the color to change before it was yellow slightly yellow, now it and yellow fluorescent,
He just announced to the new that from September a new diesel will be generalized to the pump it will be (without sulfur)
so it will cost more.
it is probably the same juice as at home, a little chemist cun to find a recipe not expensive to make it immiscible with the oil? I see if it's just a rumor or a reality. But it is the style of our leaders to pass us fir trees.
Anyway a gasoline mix gives such a good result.

Andre
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 31/07/06, 19:28

Ethanol with rapeseed and sunflower? er ..... :|
50% of biofuels? re-uh ... :? (remember of JMJ benchmarks: 1 ton per hectare and cons = 95 million tonnes / year ...)

Moreover, we should not confuse the action of the oily community and the CC of Villeneuve-sur-Lot concerning HVB with the positions and actions of the state at the level of what is included in the "biofuels ": it's not the same world ...

For the rumors about the additive and the oil, there is a post which speaks about it and one will find more easily information on Oliomobile ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/07/06, 19:28

Andre wrote:it is probably the same juice as at home, a little chemist cun to find a recipe not expensive to make it immiscible with the oil? I see if it's just a rumor or a reality. But it is the style of our leaders to pass us fir trees.
Anyway a gasoline mix gives such a good result.

Andre

If you could do the test and tell us I could complete this page oil and gas mixture :)
thank you André :)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/07/06, 19:30

Woodcutter wrote:Ethanol with rapeseed and sunflower? er ..... :|
50% of biofuels? re-uh ... :? (remember of JMJ benchmarks: 1 ton per hectare and cons = 95 million tonnes / year ...)

That's why I found this action more LOUCHE !!
But hey I send to show the different initiatives around biofuels ... and they are not necessarily all "honest" ...
0 x