Hydrogen-Metal in Ingot and Cold Fusion

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Dr. Karl VI von Thule
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Dr. Karl VI von Thule » 20/06/09, 00:20

The site of my government will be on the Web on September 18, for the 7 years of my Son, the date of his Legal Majority.
0 x
Nunc and semper
Male
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Male » 20/06/09, 00:33

Hi,

I am a student engineer physicist and your invention leaves me perplexed ... Just by comparing the sites of ICENES 2007 and that of 2009, we can see that the first is a .org, so something official and then the appearance of the site is correct. By cons the appearance of the site ICENES 2009 is rotten, ugly, poorly presented, does not look official at all and then it is a .itn.pt site (do not know ...). Finally either, let's say that the site is ugly but that it is not his fault, I give him the benefit of the doubt.

Karl, since you invented such a machine, you must be at least Phycisian. So I have a few questions for you.

The units of your energy production are not correct. You say produce a power of 600 MWatt / h. There is a very big error in the units you are using, you should probably be able to correct this? Could you give me the correct units? (then give me the unit in the MKS system, just to check, thanks)

Then, since you must be a physicist, finding the spectrum of the next Hamiltonian should not take you more than 2 minutes, so give me its spectrum stp (as well as the small development allowing to obtain it). Here is the Hamiltonian in question: H = p² / (2m) + mw²x² / 2. (give me a full set of observables that also switch stp ^^) It would be really nice of you to answer this problem, it would encourage me to help you in your task :)

A+

edit:

Ah yes, there is something else that intrigues me. You say you produce pure water as waste. How can fusing hydrogen atoms still allow you to have hydrogen in the end products? Merging hydrogen creates heavier atoms and having hydrogen in the end means that your heavier atoms have become hydrogen again as you started when you are producing energy, which contradicts the principle of energy conservation ... moreover, obtaining 300 water per day therefore 000 kg means that you have to fuse to within a few orders of magnitude (300/000) kg of hydrogen per day, this which represents a HUGE amount of energy, much much much more than what you say (which is not correct for the moment for the units ...).
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/06/09, 02:30

+1 Nam (although I don't know what a Hamiltonian is!). For the 600 MW, we will all have corrected in MW (MW / H does not exist, it is MW.h or MWH) but it is far from being the most "worrying" in this subject.

Indeed, I do not know if you have read it but the rest of the .pdf is more suspicious, in particular the points that I raise (accessible with just a few scientific bases, no need to be a physicist to understand the "worries" that 'he introduces).

ps: on the other hand for the .org: no I do not agree, anyone can submit one ... And the look of a site is not synonymous with its seriousness or officiality, I would say that it is is rather the reverse generally: the more "beautiful" it is, the more likely it is that it is commercial and therefore the catch nigaux ...

Look at LegiFrance or other .gouv site ... it's still very basic and yet there is nothing more official!

ps:
thule wrote:The site of my government will be on the Web on September 18, for the 7 years of my Son, the date of his Legal Majority.

7 years of age? Are you all gifted in your lineage ... and in your "country"? : Cheesy:
0 x
yannko
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by yannko » 20/06/09, 10:12

Nam wrote:
By cons the appearance of the site ICENES 2009 is rotten, ugly, poorly presented, does not look official at all and then it is a .itn.pt site (do not know ...).

Hello everybody :P,

Just to say that if you go on http://www.itn.pt/ you will find the website of the nuclear technological institute of Portugal. ICENES 2009 also seems to be held there after consulting the conference program, so this explains the .int.pt :D .
Here, just my little contribution on this subject, let's keep a cool head gentlemen please : Mrgreen: !
0 x
yannko
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by yannko » 20/06/09, 10:21

Remundo wrote:Dr. Karl,

As a distraction, after having specified the isotopes of hydrogen on which you are working relentlessly, can you tell us about your northern kingdom?
http://www.panoramio.com/user/2696255

It would be nice, and your late mother rest in peace.Image

It places the place in question in West Greenland, with a satellite crust of ice melting in the ocean :( .

Little interesting facts:

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qaanaaq

Wikipedia wrote:A NATO radar base is located in Thule (now Qaanaaq).
0 x
the boulle
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by the boulle » 20/06/09, 10:25

for me it is not a solution of the future except for the industrialists (if all this is not a hoax) (for me if I had invented such a thing I would come to terms with the state which could also take advantage of these rather than come to polimize on a small eco site (excuse chris) (you understand me?) to give false hope to us "little" people)

a solution for the future is to be able to produce your own electricity individually to get out of this consumption system

Certainly this project can be realized for individuals too but at what price? and the price of refills ???

no, the future is towards "overunit" houses ....
Last edited by the boulle the 20 / 06 / 09, 10: 33, 1 edited once.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 20/06/09, 10:32

yannko wrote:Here, just my little contribution on this subject, let's keep a cool head gentlemen please : Mrgreen: !

Image Thank you Yannko, I believe that in Qaanaaq, it will not be difficult Image

Now we understand better the origins of the cold fusion of Karl VI : Idea:
0 x
the boulle
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by the boulle » 20/06/09, 10:34

1000000000000000000000000000 apologies ....
0 x
Padawan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Bravo!

by Padawan » 20/06/09, 10:47

Hello the Econologist! Major of their promo! Them!
is not it DOCTOR Karl Einstein!
You don't like physics?
Well done Nam!
For my part with friends of the Lab (CNRS) we had made the same remark (Units used and its lack of rigor in its statement!)
Questions Mr. Karl: what do Watts hours, Watts per Hours and Joules represent for you ...
For the rest I think Nam asked you very good questions which are probably very simple for you! and please spare us the politico-scientific-financial couplet!
But on the other hand I can speak about you to my friend Georges Lucas for whom I really worked (emission), one has a good senario there !!

Sincerely Great heir to Thule
Padawan (Physics technician and major)
0 x
Back to the future
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 20/06/09, 11:00

Hello,
uhhh, in normal french, what does that mean? :D
Hello the Econologist! Major of their promo! Them!
is not it DOCTOR Karl Einstein!
You don't like physics?
Well done Nam!
For my part with friends of the Lab (CNRS) we had made the same remark (Units used and its lack of rigor in its statement!)
Questions Mr. Karl: what do Watts hours, Watts per Hours and Joules represent for you ...
For the rest I think Nam asked you very good questions which are probably very simple for you! and please spare us the politico-scientific-financial couplet!
But on the other hand I can speak about you to my friend Georges Lucas for whom I really worked (emission), one has a good senario there !!

Sincerely Great heir to Thule
Padawan (Physics Technician and Maj
eur
An econologist in Poland, who saw lots of wind turbines in Germany :D
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)

Go back to "Fossil energies: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)"