Hydrogen-Metal in Ingot and Cold Fusion

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 19/06/09, 19:27

Hello to you Pegasus and welcome on econology from everyone and the cat of the captain of the econological ship!

Meow!

Greeting to the streets of Villeneuve / s Lot from a temporary neighbor ... who nursery not far from Bergerac.
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Hydraxon
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Hydraxon » 19/06/09, 19:36

If it's a new hydrogen isotope, maybe we can have its number, right?

You know, many of us have done S, you can tell us how many neutrons there are in this isotope, it won't scare us. : Cheesy:

Quantum nucleosynthesis producing all existing rare metals, including Gold, and the indistinguishable diamond of the mining industry

Here, the diamond is a metal.

Finally, since the coup of the µ-State, I hesitate between charlatan and parodist. And still, I haven't read everything.
0 x
Dr. Karl VI von Thule
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Dr. Karl VI von Thule » 19/06/09, 20:24

As I said above, a presentation is planned AFTER Icenes 2009, and that day - around mid October - I will invite you to come.
Icenes must have the scoop, for scientific reasons, and following the fact that certain countries have acquired production modules.

I regret having named Christophe "my good", but he should be smart enough to know or suspect that - whatever I may broadcast - there is a precise dissemination procedure for such an "innovative" field and at the very least destabilizing for those who are far from Einsteinian circles ...

On the personal level:

With regard to my Name, more exactly that of my Mother, which I - also - inherited on her Death, we should not confuse the House of Thule, over one hundred thousand years old, with the "tragic rantings" of Adolph Schlickgrüber (Hitler) and his Gellestast .... as much to say that the emblems of the Legions of Imperial Rome, or the Celtic swatiska belonged to him ... historical nonsense!
You shouldn't mix everything, anyway!

Otherwise:

Icenes will publish cd-rooms concerning the conferences, and the organizers have also offered me to appear in international scientific publications, which, for the first time, I accepted, since the first deliveries of the Monopolies will do without July to October 2009.
0 x
Nunc and semper
Dr. Karl VI von Thule
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Dr. Karl VI von Thule » 19/06/09, 20:28

Hydraxon,

... "all metals, including Gold", and diamond means:
Gold metals included, and in addition Diamond (Culture) recognized indistinguishable by the highest authorities in the matter.

As presented on my French scientific site ...
0 x
Nunc and semper
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 19/06/09, 20:50

Dr. Karl VI von Thule wrote:there is a precise diffusion procedure for such an "innovative" field and at the very least destabilizing for those who are far from Einsteinian circles ...

The "Einsteinian circles", bigre !!!

So not for the poor "pekins" of this forum ?
... decidedly, I really don't see why you stooped to come and tell us about your machine ...
0 x
Dr. Karl VI von Thule
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Dr. Karl VI von Thule » 19/06/09, 20:57

Christine,

You distort the meaning of what I write: I do not make any reference of intellectual value, simply I locate the facts and the acts. It is the procedure with regard to the BS when one diffuses.
0 x
Nunc and semper
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/06/09, 21:15

Thule, I think I found the Krystal in question:

Last edited by Christophe the 19 / 06 / 09, 21: 17, 1 edited once.
0 x
Hydraxon
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Hydraxon » 19/06/09, 21:15

Dr. Karl VI von Thule wrote:Hydraxon,

... "all metals, including Gold", and diamond means:
Gold metals included, and in addition Diamond (Culture) recognized indistinguishable by the highest authorities in the matter.

As presented on my French scientific site ...

OK, I grant you that.

Can we have the nucleon numbers of the new hydrogen isotope now?
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 19/06/09, 22:38

Dr. Karl,

As a distraction, after having specified the isotopes of hydrogen on which you are working relentlessly, can you tell us about your northern kingdom?
http://www.panoramio.com/user/2696255

It would be nice, and your late mother rest in peace.Image
0 x
Dr. Karl VI von Thule
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Dr. Karl VI von Thule » 20/06/09, 00:17

Remundo,

Regarding Hyperborea, this is not the subject here ...

With regard to my work - as said above or in private message - as soon as the approvals of the EC will be given, I will give you the place of the "presentations.

I will not even answer ... Christophe ... the properties of this crystal are mentioned in the Abstract. The mockery could well turn against its authors during the famous presentation. Have you ever wondered why bezucoup of scientists flee France ... and keep silent about their work ...?

Without regrets.
0 x
Nunc and semper

Go back to "Fossil energies: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)"