Russian gas: Gazprom Bomb G Putin (Arte Thema)

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/02/08, 10:58

Just could you please make an effort when you write?
It is at the limit of readability the ... Thank you

For example, you must put a SPACE after a comma
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 06/02/08, 11:11

lejustemilieu wrote:And also, I said ... ha!, Gas pipelines, and Turkey ... and ... Turkey's entry into the European Union ...
And also ,,, I said to myself ... mouai, money, and power ... everything is linked ...
In short, this documentary scares me once again ...

Here gas pipeline and Turkey, that's good :!: : Turkey does not want Gaz De France to participate in its construction if .... read:
Turkey remains opposed to GDF presence in Nabucco

ANKARA, February 6 (Reuters) - Turkey opposes Gaz de France's participation in the Nabucco gas pipeline project in particular because of France's positions on the Armenian genocide, a senior energy official told Reuters on Wednesday.

These comments, which confirm the opposition already signified by Turkey, follow the support provided by the Romanian President and the Hungarian company MOL to the presence of GDF in the project whose aim is to transport gas from the Caspian to the 'Europe./DRO

source http://www.boursorama.com/infos/actuali ... ws=5118439

Normally the goal is to diversify the supplies and there we can see how the "policy" impacts the economy .... as long as there is no war !!

We may be on the verge of Sarko accepting Turkey's entry into Europe And denying the existence of the Armenian genocide .... to get gas.

Well, if it continues like this, I will change the boiler; there is just a chimney liner to install and pipes to connect to the existing circuits.

It's not the Black Sea to drink !! : Lol:
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 06/02/08, 11:31

Christophe wrote:Just could you please make an effort when you write?
It is at the limit of readability the ... Thank you

For example, you must put a SPACE after a comma

know your girl, I’m asking you to put a dortograph corrector in your city : Cheesy:
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 06/02/08, 11:54

Christophe wrote:Here are the 4 digits I selected:

- Gazprom = 500 Billions of m3 / year.
- 40 Million m3 / day = France's consumption of Russian gas
- 10% = energy cost of transport from Siberia
- 100 $ / 1000 M3 = average sales price in Europe (it makes 0,1 $ the m3 is 0,01 $ the kWh ... the rest goes in the pocket of intermediaries: GDF and State concerning us ... Jean you pay how exactly is your m3? Subscription included?). In other words: the intermediaries win, once again (see the oil), more than the producers themselves .... We understand well pkoi Merkel and Sarko lick so well ass poutine :) : Mrgreen:

Thanks for rating; I had nothing on hand, I was lazy.

Are you sure of the conso of France in Russian gas? I will try to find the distribution of provenances for France on the GDF or ADEME site.

Here we are (it dates from 1999), but we see that the 3 main suppliers are Norway (28%), Russia (27% ... ajd 30%) and Algeria (27%):
http://www.annales.org/ri/1999/ri11-99/mandil37-40.pdf

The 10% is the "burned" gas in the booster plants to propel the gas at 40km / h in the gas pipelines, it is HUGE....and there they said what it represents as consumption, but not as the quantity of CO2 released. : Evil:

-------------------------------------------------- -----

For my last invoice:

1 - Subscription: 1 month (5,5% VAT included): 11,70 euros / month (previous invoice: 10,50 euros).

2 - Price per Kwh: 0,045 euros including tax (old rate 2007)
........................ 0,046 euros including tax (new "2008)

it's 4,5 times more expensive (including VAT) than Russian gas, but we don't buy only from Russians.

conversion coefficient from Kwh to m3 = 10,99

In fact I have over 6 months an invoice of 364 euros including VAT (including subscription) for 955 m3 (consumption from 01/07/07 to 01/01/08) either:

364 euros / 955 m3 = 0,38 euros TTC / m3

In fact the subscription is 140 euros / year, so it must be distributed over the total consumption of the year.

We can round up to 0,40 euros TTC / m3 including subscription.

But GDF bears the costs of laying and maintaining the network, knowing that they have an old gray cast iron network that they should have changed, and that they have not done everywhere (there are many 'moreover had several explosions with deaths because of this old "rotten" network).

Chez moi is a new network laid in 1985; that's why I took the gas. They asked who was interested before laying the pipe on the street, and at the time it was very interesting and clean, there was no question of global warming.

On the other hand for the meter readings, the more it goes and they are more spaced, the intermediate invoices "stupid" are numerous ..... I understood why =>
http://www.quechoisir.org/Actualite.jsp ... catcss=ACT
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Remundo

by Remundo » 06/02/08, 18:12

So you're a real fan of Jean gas! Between your R25 LPG and your heating, it bubbles :P

For invoices, they like to invoice in advance what you have not yet consumed ... As they are good players, they reimburse you after of course ... And they keep interest thanks to the cash to be placed at 3% thus generated.

I have nothing special against GDF, but I saw in their ad that they focus their "com" on renewable. Really funny for a gas industrialist ... :P

@+
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/02/08, 19:37

Remundo wrote:So you're a real fan of Jean gas! Between your R25 LPG and your heating, it bubbles :P

Uh objection your honor! In GPL there is "Oil" : Mrgreen:
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 06/02/08, 20:53

I have nothing special against GDF, but I saw in their ad that they focus their "com" on renewable. Really funny for a gas industrialist ...

Not a fan of gas! it happened by chance and also by comparing advantages / disadvantages.

For the LPG, an opportunity arose. Maybe a few years later I would have bought a diesel Hdi ... ?? !!

GDF offered to sell their "green" electricity from renewable sources !!!! incredible but true, surely to seduce those who are anti-nuclear, but as their price was not interesting I did not take .... and nothing guarantees that it is really "green". : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/02/08, 10:18

Correct me if I say bullshit but I think GDF considers electricity from gas cogeneration to be "green"... On the one hand they are not wrong (it's less worse than without a bump) but from there that it is green ...
Last edited by Christophe the 07 / 02 / 08, 13: 18, 1 edited once.
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 07/02/08, 11:55

Christophe wrote:Correct me if I say bullshit but I believe that GDF considers the electricity from gas cogeneration as green ... On the one hand it is not wrong (it's less worse than without cogé) but of there to be green ...

I read in a GDF docu:
"The green certificate is proof that a certain quantity of elec produced from renewable energies has been injected into the network: it is the traceability of elec produced from renewable energies.
These certificates are provided to producers of "green" electricity for each Mwh produced. GDF's commitment: buy green certificates up to 21% of your consumption. These certificates correspond to a promotion of the production of electricity from renewable energies.

For any subscription before 31.03.2008, GDF undertakes to buy green electricity -> 21% of the customer's consumption !!! (... during the 1st year of the contract, until the expiry date mentioned in the contract ..).

Do you think they incorporate gas from gas? why not nuclear? ... it's greener in terms of CO2.

It is filled LIMITS is the scam.

They approached me 2 or 3 times by tel, sent the documents to subscribe; I compared with EDF, it was the same price a little cheaper the 1st year and not guaranteed for the rest ..... I did not take.

There may be other more "green" suppliers, but in France you shouldn't dream, it's nuclear: Powéo ..? I haven't looked, but for the moment, I'm in no rush to change, because there is a risk of not being able to return to EDF at the regulated price.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 07/02/08, 13:08

It's crazy the craze of advertisers to overcharge green when it is not. Suddenly, it makes me angry all red and the bank account of eco-customers takes the same color. : Evil:

For organic, it's a bit the same ... There are some products that are not very clear and very expensive ... Not all of course!

Too bad we couldn't be more serious and honest on this subject. : Cry:
0 x