Russian gas: Gazprom Bomb G Putin (Arte Thema)

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/02/08, 17:39

Certainly ... in absolute terms you're right .... but currently I can not see how to tax (and therefore recover its TIC / TIPP and VAT) of each kWh gas from a biogas plant for example ... moreover the other way around ...

This is why the state controls the market by subsidizing and thus condiciting their profitability (we only subsidize the expensive installation ... it is surely not a coincidence) ...
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 04/02/08, 18:33

It's nothing personal against you John and I said: when there is a choice!

But I'm not especially proud to heat myself with gas.

I'm counting on you heating wood to balance my CO2 emissions.
I compensate for some with all the trees and shrubs on my land and much more with all the trees that grow around the pastures and the mill that I inherited from my parents in Cantal.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/02/08, 20:33

It starts in 5 minutes ...
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 05/02/08, 23:46

What is especially thrilling is the ever-increasing amount of gas and oil that will be transported in the coming decades by multiple pipelines either under the Baltic Sea to Germany, or to the east. China and Asian countries .... and for Europe by the Nabucco pipeline (which comes from the countries near the Black Sea and former satellites of the former USSR) which I mentioned in the name article relating to the agreement of GDF with Romania to transit this pipeline competitor of Russia and to feed some European countries including France.

It seems that the Germans are a little rider alone with a direct connection with Russian gas under the Baltic Sea !!!

it'll be hot with or without Putin. It is true that it reigns over energy in Russia, but it may be good for the balance of forces of the planet.

See also the grouping of Russia with China and 3 other countries (at least) that will guarantee China's gas and oil supply.

There will be "sport", but what is certain is that the world consumption of gas and oil can only grow in the years to come when we see all these pie-lines under construction, therefore CO2 emissions. as well.

We are amused when we are told about renewable energies, it is "peanuts" and the leaders of this planet know it well when we see their negotiations to secure energy resources in order to continue to operate the economic-capitalist system. current.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Arthur_64
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Arthur_64 » 06/02/08, 07:05

And we will have the right to attacks on pipe lines as in Tintin!
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 06/02/08, 08:35

If Mister Loxo (or anyone else) could put this in an archive so we could see it (I could not) or see it again.
Goods.
0 x
freddau
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by freddau » 06/02/08, 09:24

I think you can go to Arte's website and pay for this show.

Something like 3 €, at least it's worth to make good shows.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/02/08, 10:37

Here are the 4 digits I selected:

- Gazprom = 500 Billions of m3 / year.
- 40 Million m3 / day = France's consumption of Russian gas
- 10% = energy cost of transport from Siberia
- 100 $ / 1000 M3 = average sales price in Europe (it makes 0,1 $ the m3 is 0,01 $ the kWh ... the rest goes in the pocket of intermediaries: GDF and State concerning us ... Jean you pay how exactly is your m3? Subscription included?). In other words: the intermediaries win, once again (see the oil), more than the producers themselves .... We understand well pkoi Merkel and Sarko lick so well ass poutine :) : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/02/08, 10:38

freddau wrote:I think you can go to Arte's website and pay for this show.

Something like 3 €, at least it's worth to make good shows.

Ben that believe that unfortunately only a minority of programs are available on Arte VOD ... well it was the case the last time I was there ...

Hold the proof: http://www.artevod.com/home.do
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 06/02/08, 10:48

When I saw the documentary,
I said to myself, ho, poor planette, who must remake his own prouts .....
And also, I said ... ha!, Gas pipelines, and Turkey ... and ... Turkey's entry into the European Union ...
And also ,,, I said to myself ... mouai, money, and power ... everything is linked ...
In short, this documentary scares me once again ...
I look beautiful, with my little solar sensor ....
0 x