Fukushima Daiichi: the situation (one year) after (ASN and IRSN)

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Remundo

Re: Fukushima Daiichi: the situation (one year) after (ASN and IRSN)

by Remundo » 07/07/16, 12:51

they live by their verbiage, must forgive them ... I do not even read these tea towels.
0 x
Mathilde
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Mathilde » 13/07/16, 19:40

Hello !
Frankly, I am against nuclear energy. The dangers associated with it are too devastating. Moreover, I read a news about http://www.actualites-news-environnement.com who was talking about the high rate of radiation at the Fukushima nuclear power plant site. Even robots can not access it! Can you imagine if humans come into contact with it? Here is a small idea: http://www.sortirdunucleaire.org/Dossie ... uences-des :P.
It would be nice if they could invest all this money in renewable energy projects, such as wind turbines or others (more examples here: energies-renouvelables.org and planete-oui.fr).
What do you think ?
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 13/07/16, 20:10

Mathilde wrote:Hello !
Frankly, I am against nuclear energy. The dangers associated with it are too devastating. Moreover, I read a news about http://www.actualites-news-environnement.com who was talking about the high rate of radiation at the Fukushima nuclear power plant site. Even robots can not access it! Can you imagine if humans come into contact with it? ..

On the site of the Fukushima power station humans are hundreds for the denominational. Of course they should not stay for months.

it is in the reactor buildings that they can not return because of the level of radiation.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 13/07/16, 22:46

there will be a cheap Toyota Prius, soon on the Japanese second-hand market.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 14/07/16, 00:15

Note that the one who will buy it, with the leaded doors and triple glazed armor, it will be chich for the performances. : Lol:

Prius: because electric hybrid. It's not stupid, they do not pay the current for life (so not for a long time, very generous gift.) : Mrgreen:
0 x
Mathilde
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Mathilde » 15/07/16, 09:42

moinsdewatt wrote:
Mathilde wrote:Hello !
Frankly, I am against nuclear energy. The dangers associated with it are too devastating. Moreover, I read a news about http://www.actualites-news-environnement.com who was talking about the high rate of radiation at the Fukushima nuclear power plant site. Even robots can not access it! Can you imagine if humans come into contact with it? ..

On the site of the Fukushima power station humans are hundreds for the denominational. Of course they should not stay for months.

it is in the reactor buildings that they can not return because of the level of radiation.

Thank you for this info :).
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 20/07/16, 16:43

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/07/16, 12:09

But do not shut down Fessenheim !! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

For the time being, 85 irregularities were identified. The anomaly on the steam generator "is the most significant issue in terms of issues, potential consequences," said Julien Collet, Deputy Director General of the ASN.

To post here instead: energies-fossil-nuclear / fessenheim-the-central-nuclear-a-30-year-t5027.html
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 24/09/16, 01:48

At the latest news, the pollution of Fukushima would continue and be of global scope:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAp9PTniAs4
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 04/11/16, 22:24

In March next will be evacuated the city of Kawamata in Fukushima province.

Kawamata evacuation order to be lifted

02 November 2016

The evacuation order for the town of Kawamata in Fukushima prefecture will be lifted next March, Japan, Japan, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI) has announced.

In a 28 October statement, the ministry said the evacuation order for Kawamata would be lifted on 31 March 2017.

The town's entire population of 15,877 people were evacuated after a large earthquake and tsunami struck Fukushima Daiichi plant on 11 March 2011. The loss of power is the result of the production of six units, resulting in the spread of radioactive materials across the area.

Separate from the evacuation area defined by 20 kilometer radius from Fukushima Daiichi, the area near Kawamata was evacuated once it was known that radioactive particles had been made.

Unlimited access to the town of the United States, METI relaxed controls on the subject of Kawamata town, northwest of the plant, in August 2013. The redevelopment is decontaminated and rebuilt. Residents have been able to return to the site of their work. The only restriction has been that they can not stay overnight.

The radiation dose rate for a person living in Kawamata would be less than 20 millisieverts per year - the government's benchmark for permanent return - METI said.

http://www.world-nuclear-news.org/RS-Ka ... 11164.html
0 x