World Energy 2030 projection: reminders for dreamers

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/02/09, 10:54

Capt_Maloche wrote:But it was predictable, the speech of Sarko this evening was still not so bad and even joined on a lot of points that of Jacques Cheminade that I went to see this evening at his headquarters of Solidarity and progress;

And do you still believe the Sarko? I watched the first 20 minutes it was enough for me: the argument there is always worse elsewhere (like his garden party with disabled at the start of his mandate) is not acceptable for a right-wing president!

Did someone ask him the following questions:

a) Purchasing power: when I buy a more expensive product it is because a few by one or more sellers necessarily get richer than before. In this case the money does not disappear! How many billions does that represent?

b) Tax: how many% of our taxes and GDP go into repaying interest on the public debt. In this case the money disappears by the method of monetary creation. How many billions does that represent?

c) a)> or <b) and c bis) are we talking more about a) or b)? Pkoi?

Capt_Maloche wrote:it's also surprising, if Cheminade hadn't said it before sarko's speech (at half an hour), I would swear they had the same papers

Hu? He appeared on Cheminade TV?

ps: Maloche, we organize economic awareness conferences with the association? Image
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 06/02/09, 11:42

Cheminade organized a small conference with around thirty supporters, and I was there from 19:00 p.m. to 21:00 p.m., then I listened to our president in the car

Cheminade, had behind him a garden gnome with the effigy of Sarko, damn, he is masked by the painting:

In the assembly, active full-time young and voluntary members (not or little remunerated), students of the Paris Dauphine University, lost without education freshly picked up, some artists surely, and me :D

In the pathway speech on the PECORA commission in the thirties in charge of discovering who was at the origin of the crisis of 29, image of the crisis of today where JP Morgan was already in the dance, some very good moments and others more questionable, but an excellent speaker and an interjection to the public to act and not to fall into the trap of the computer TV "screens" source of control of the spirits today, taking for example these new channels of TV for babies !!!

For conferences, I think there is already everything on the site in the form of videos, just put it in order, but why not
Last edited by Capt_Maloche the 06 / 02 / 09, 11: 48, 1 edited once.
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/02/09, 11:47

Ah hats off to this little meeting and your presence there: I admire Cheminade's courage to give conferences almost "behind closed doors"! Did you talk to her a bit at the end?

Excellent speaker: well yes he still presented himself to the presidential, it must be for that!
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 06/02/09, 11:50

No I left at the time of the question and answer game, the assembly was really a bit weak
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/02/09, 11:51

Yes I thought I understood ... you had been invited following your membership I suppose?
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 06/02/09, 11:56

Absolutely, I joined yesterday, the background looks good, now I want to understand how they act,

They have no state subsidy (a priori) and live with donations and subscriptions
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/02/09, 12:32

Capt_Maloche wrote:They have no state subsidy (a priori) and live with donations and subscriptions

Well yes those who are "against" the system can not hope to be subsidized by it ...

It is for this reason that for our future econology association, we should consider grants only as potential BONUSES ... should be very naive to count on 100% funding from grants!
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 07/12/12, 19:55

There is business as usual in there. Image

The planet's thirst for oil will continue to increase:

November 12 2012

World oil demand and black gold prices will continue to climb in the coming decades, buoyed by consumption linked to transport, predicted on Monday the International Energy Agency (IEA).

Crude demand will increase by 14% by 2035 to reach 99,7 million barrels per day (mbd), indicates the IEA in its World Energy Outlook, its large annual prospective study. That is 700.000 barrels more than she anticipated a year earlier.

The IEA, which defends the interests of consumer countries, also expects an average price per barrel of crude around 125 dollars per barrel in 2035 (in constant dollars), against about 107 dollars this year, as it predicted the last year a price of a barrel of 120 dollars on this horizon.

"The growth in oil consumption in emerging countries, particularly that linked to transport in China, India and the Middle East, will more than offset the reduction in demand in the OECD, significantly increasing the use of oil. oil ", justifies the IEA, the energy arm of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development.

Transport "already represents more than half of world oil consumption, and this share will increase as the vehicle fleet will double to 1,7 billion cars, and demand for road freight (freight) increases. quickly, ”she adds.

Road freight alone will represent 40% of the increase in demand by 2035, since the consumption of fuels linked to trucks (mainly diesel) is increasing much faster than that linked to cars, in particular because they are less expensive. subject to energy saving measures.

In terms of black gold production, the IEA estimates that the share of countries outside OPEC (Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries) will increase during the current decade, but warns that the weight of the cartel will then increase new.

Non-Opep production should reach a plateau around 53 mbd after 2015 (compared to less than 49 mbd in 2011), under the effect of the boom in unconventional oil production in North America ("compact" oil at United States, Canadian tar sands), a surge in condensates (petroleum associated with natural gas), and the rise in production off Brazil.

This plateau (production stagnation phase) will last until around 2025, after which it will fall back to around 50 mbd. At the same time, the weight of OPEC in world production, currently around 42%, will rise around 50% around 2035, predicts the IEA.

United States
The IEA says it expects an increase in gas demand "whatever the scenarios used", but its use will vary greatly from region to region. In North America, shale gas extraction has driven down natural gas prices. As a result, it replaces coal in the production of electricity, and could become the main source of energy in, ahead of oil, around 2030.

The future of coal is very uncertain, because it will depend on energy choices in Asia, and on its competitiveness compared to other sources of energy in the production of electricity.

Renewable energies (especially solar) are expected to develop at a sustained pace and provide almost a third of electricity production in 2035, while the agency has revised downwards its growth forecasts for energy nuclear, hampered by the Fukushima disaster.

Finally, the IEA remains concerned about the impact of energy on the climate, repeating that "the goal of limiting global warming to 2 ° C becomes more difficult and expensive to achieve year after year", but that rapid action would delay the point of no return by a few years.

http://www.boursorama.com/actualites/la ... 69ee0a1d55
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 08/12/12, 12:30

I know some who are always thirstier ...

if they sink into the desert, their future is unenviable ...
0 x
Mathew
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Mathew » 08/12/12, 19:19

I had the same thought: we are spoken to in terms of always more, while "always less" should be the line of thought if we care a little about our ecosystem and future generations.

Especially when you know that it is largely doable at low cost. Except for a few, but these are the ones who decide : Evil:
0 x