Nuclear Energy: all your questions!

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
guestroom
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Nuclear conference

by guestroom » 11/03/13, 16:12

0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 11/03/13, 18:59

Not sure that it is so interesting that it starts well with this kind of sponsors ....

If you were going for a ride! it looks very interesting!
https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... PXPy9m.pdf

Colloquium ... or propaganda ????
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 11/03/13, 23:26

0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
roy1361

by roy1361 » 09/05/13, 15:40

Hello,

As you all know, Switzerland is a very clean, tidy, organized country and its inhabitants are educated, respectful and they too, very clean and irreproachable.

Nuclear power here? Yeah, but a little bit, and we risk nothing because we know how to do and we control the thing. Not like all our nasty neighbors, who do not know what they are talking about and put the lives of others in danger with their crap nuclear that they do not know how to use ...

We in Switzerland are very handsome, I told you.

How? I hear who would doubt it ?? Here's a proof:

;-)
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 09/05/13, 18:09

For info too: Germany is a country technically at the top, with a rigorous government, the country of Mercedes, BMW and Kärcher ...

Recently, fluttering on the DTT side Germanic, I come across a debate about the elections that are looming ...

And I learned that they have (or was offered in a program, ??? I don't know now), a law that before 2020 (I mean two thousand and twenty) there would be studies to identify the possible sites to store their nuclear waste (until then, there is a "planned" site, Gorleben, with regular demonstrations and above all opposition from the Land - Region government in Germany) ...

Experts think there will be a decision to 2031! And that storage could be done from 2040.

The cost of studies on the two sites finally selected are estimated at ... 1 billion euros!

Serious country ????????????????

http://www.n-tv.de/politik/So-laeuft-di ... 41651.html
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 09/05/13, 18:34

it is simply nuclear which is not serious ... or more exactly, what is modestly called the "downstream sector" which is unmanageable.

Moreover Germany has decided to completely stop the nuclear. Its electrical mix is ​​still heavily entangled with gas / coal, but it is at the same time the world leader in photovoltaics and wind, biomethanisation ...
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 10/05/13, 10:26

They have lost their leading position in PV and wind power to .... China.

[finally, it depends what is called a leader - installed power, market share of manufacturers, research / development of industrialists, basic research in universities ... There ax ways to be leader]

What I wanted to emphasize, without writing it down: is that they were able to take the political decision to suddenly shut down their reactors, but are not able to manage "'the after ..."

I'm just trying to imagine what it will be like in France, where the announced, not yet decided, stop in Fessenheim is already causing protests of "for" !!! I imagine ... the after! [besides, you only have to see Brennilis - but everyone prefers to close their eyes!]
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Nuclear Energy: all your questions!

by izentrop » 05/12/23, 09:40

She is one of those influential women who chose populism to rise in the hierarchy, like Marine Tondelier, Ségolène...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/12/23, 15:09

Probably an expert in literature or politics who has no ideaextraordinary effectiveness of nuclear power in the fight against climate change.

Oh well yes when we remove 80% of 5% of a problem (i.e. 4% at best... or 1/25th...) we are sure to solve the problem in its entirety!

Nuclear power may have advantages and arguments in its favor but certainly not that of resolving climate problems!

In short, aren't you tired of relaying losers?

: roll: : roll: : roll:
2 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 05/12/23, 15:17

Christophe wrote:In short, aren't you tired of relaying losers? : roll: : roll: : roll:

Well no, it's his business... :(
0 x