Nuclear Energy: all your questions!

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 02/12/06, 16:21

My my my...
But if he works very well his enamel, but at this moment; he must be very busy, or he sulks, because the money for his association does not come back soon ...
on the page http://www.jp-petit.com/Contact/Contact.htm
the second link is the good one. But not to be bothered by robots, he does not want to write his address clearly.
What you clicked on is a photo of his address.
Just rewrite it on a text software, and the link will be active ...
----
If it is to ask for explanations on the LMJ, I do not think it has much to do with the Z machine.
Indeed this ball has been studied and made since 2004 ....
The Z machine has really interested the French military only recently.
He had already decried this center of studies, created in Bordeaux, to study simulations of new atomic bombs by avoiding to explode in real, or underground, following the decision of late arrest Chirac in Polynesia.
For Petit, this center is just a bogus official poster of legitimacy, with the help of big money and scientists, while he thought that the explosions continued in depth, with a known technique of camouflage, that all countries use. that is, firing 3 kT bombs in wells designed for shaking isolation, and confusing it with a typical explosion of a mine operation.
He went to trial, but was fined, on the merits, but by a clever procedure of the prosecution, to prevent him from exposing the case.
Obviously, it was hot, and there is enough to lose his health very quickly, in this kind of case, with a big cold, possibly treated by an alternative medicine polonium 210 ...
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 02/12/06, 23:27

gegyx wrote:My my my...
But if he works very well his enamel,

Thank you, Gegyx, for this info. Response to the Emile sent to JPP:
The following addresses had permanent fatal errors ----- (reason: Can't create output)
----- Transcript of session follows ----- procmail: Quota exceeded while writing "/ var / mail / jppetitsc1" 550 5.0.0 ... Can't create output

No idea what it means : Shock: I will do another try.
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 03/12/06, 01:51

Deleted message
Last edited by Cuicui the 04 / 01 / 07, 18: 38, 1 edited once.
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 03/12/06, 08:59

The emile of JPP still does not work, including with another address fraxinet.fr
Not found the command to delete the previous message : Shock:
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 10/12/06, 21:26

Cuicui wrote:I will try to contact JP Petit to give him an opportunity to explain himself.

I was finally able to contact JPP. His laconic response to the explanations of Chuwee :
This gentleman must review his knowledge of neutronics. These things are well known.
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 11/12/06, 21:03

Waaaah! :D
Super top answer! Awesome ! : Mrgreen:
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 11/12/06, 21:07

Is there in the room a physicist who could explain?
0 x
Chuwee
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Chuwee » 04/01/07, 17:33

If he wants to come to debate, there is no problem : Cheesy: .
I am open and ready to admit my mistakes (if there are any :D ). After all, that's how we progress, right?

On the other hand, we agree on one point, if he talks about neutronics, it's not about fusion :D

As I explained X times on this subject lithium is activated and forms tritium and helium4 (and a neutron for Li7).
Then merge:
Tritium + tritium gives He4 + 2n
Deuterium + deuterium gives He4 or He3 + n or Tritium + p
etc ...

For me it's closed, I'm tired of saying 36X the same thing all because JPP says the opposite : Lol: . In addition, our remarks do not contradict each other, he only says half of things (what he has retained?). On the other hand, my neutronic bases are going very well and fortunately because I have the exams in 2 months, I thank it to worry about it : Lol: .
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 04/01/07, 18:31

Thank you for the info. What about hydrogen-boron fusion?
0 x
Chuwee
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Chuwee » 04/01/07, 18:58

Exactly the same principle as with lithium ...
0 x