Search found 8 results

by emarmiro
04/04/20, 11:55
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : UV-C decontamination
answers: 9
views: 6517

Re: Decontamination by UV-C

Christophe wrote:Thank you for this information, can you give some links perhaps? In particular the Nature study? 8)

Here is the link to the study which covers several plants:
https://www.plantes-et-sante.fr/article ... e-covid-19
by emarmiro
04/04/20, 09:45
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : UV-C decontamination
answers: 9
views: 6517

UV-C decontamination

Hello, For information we have equipped a hospital with a decontamination room with UVC neon lamps. The lamps were used to disinfect water before desalination, they are also found to treat swimming pool water. The Chinese use them to decontaminate transport and ...
by emarmiro
13/06/08, 11:03
Forum : Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development
Subject : New magnetic motor
answers: 73
views: 43691

The strength of magnets

Well it would seem not, if the plate crosses the magnetic field at a certain speed, it only encounters a very low resistance (perpendicular to the magnets) while it sets the magnets in motion ........ . Me too I was surprised before doing the first tests ..... My pb ...
by emarmiro
13/06/08, 10:21

The magnets

The neodymium magnets that I use have an attractive force of + 100 kg which should be able to be exerted for several years. Indeed, it should be known that the energy was necessary to implement them ............ Me, I only try to create an alternative movement from ...
by emarmiro
13/06/08, 08:01

It looks like the 2 but at the level of the comments it is all wrong ...... The anti-magnetic shield does not exist, in fact the iron plate crosses the magnetic field, it charges on both sides of a charge opposite to that of the magnets, description: The two magnets are opposed, when ...
by emarmiro
12/06/08, 20:28

I think so very strongly: the sheet metal plate is rotated and passes through the magnetic field via a small model motor while my magnets crush two 10 kg springs .... In fact it is my only reference element. .... It is especially clear as soon as the plate has inertia and good ...
by emarmiro
12/06/08, 18:16

New magnetic motor

Like many of you I have experimented with a magnetic motor and I am stalling at the end of the realization while the tests are promising: It is based on a property of permanent magnets, if I place two magnets face to face with poles opposites and that I slide a sheet of f ...
by emarmiro
26/04/08, 12:12
Forum : Biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ...
Subject : To make a fuel algae test
answers: 6
views: 16904

Oil from Chlorella

It is possible with Chlorella but you have to make a photobioreactor. Explanation: Culture in a lagoon basin gives fairly low lipid levels, to obtain more than 30%, it is necessary to "stress the algae" by subjecting it suddenly to intense light or by depriving it of nitrogen ...

Go Advanced search