Who would have already used a VFD inverter to simulate three-phase from 220V?

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Christophe

Re: Who would have already used a VFD inverter to simulate three-phase from 220V?

by Christophe » 06/09/22, 12:22

Otherwise I paid this VFD 120€:

I remember that about ten years ago when I was looking to reduce the speed of my solar pump it was 1000 to 1500€ for VFDs!
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Who would have already used a VFD inverter to simulate three-phase from 220V?

by Macro » 06/09/22, 12:54

Remundo wrote:you are oxen : Mrgreen:

I'll make it short....Look at the mouth of the trunking of the cabinet designed by engineers after 3 days of operation...

IMG_20160725_143625.jpg

IMG_20160725_143544.jpg
1 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 06/09/22, 12:56

Christophe wrote:Otherwise I paid this VFD 120€:

I remember that about ten years ago when I was looking to reduce the speed of my solar pump it was 1000 to 1500€ for VFDs!

But 10 years ago... Maybe they worked : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 06/09/22, 13:10

Christophe wrote:We already knew that! : Lol:

Have you seen his trailer? : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

My trailer did 250km yesterday... It did a good job for a friend who saved him a 2nd round of rental truck and €200 per hour of presence of a bailiff...

Last week it was used to move 30 tons of limestone in 20 trips....

In short... It's not a showroom model but it does its job... With the caddy in front at 136 km h on the highway 8l/100 without the rear dropside, on the way back (with the dropside) 9l3.. Below 80km/h I stay substantially at the consumption of the caddy...
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Who would have already used a VFD to simulate three-phase from 220V?

by phil59 » 06/09/22, 14:24

Christophe wrote:Prizes!!

Me me me (finally in a few hours I will have used it lol)!

Uh is this a joke? : Shock:

Or a hell of a coincidence...I just received one yesterday: self-construction-and-do-it-yourself/renovation-and-aerodynamic-improvement-of-a-closed-trailer-bpw-t17276-290.html#p508814

Well, I've been watching this for a while...

Well, that would be for constant use, 24/24, roughly speaking, let's say. It's not for the car, I charge in 2 kW, and may go up to 3.5 one day, but the needs are limited, and soon there will be a fast terminal 5 km from the house, paying, so not too much worries for the occasional dispos that I could have ...

So a little reluctance for reliability, and overconsumption, it's what scares me the most.

I inquired, to pass in sorting, it is a little less than 400€ in the worst case, no need for consuel, but my house installation is not planned for.
First, I would have to iron the good cables in the house, from the "meter" to my table.

No worries about that, it's a room that hasn't been redone yet, the plasterboards and insulation still need to be done, but there is a chimney "on the road", which is not used today, and that bother me to walk past
The box being integrated into the wall of the house, it gives me about 10m of cable max, to get to the main switchboard.

Well, afterwards, there would be +- the balancing of the phases, still possible, + or -....
Where it's going to get complicated is for the solar panels... I have an "underground" cable of more than 50m, which is itself reconnected to a secondary panel 20m from the first...

As they are micro inverters, otherwise, nothing could be easier to put in sorting, by trio...

After seeing the subscription, I'll go for 3X6 kVA .... currently I'm in 6, and it's sometimes complicated, with induction hobs, etc .... I thought I went to 12, in mono, history to be quiet, but in sorting, you have to stay more or less balanced....
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/09/22, 14:44

According to my first tests it does not work if the 3 phases are not on the same motor (or resistance according to the manual) ... so you can forget if you want to simulate a complete three-phase network (it was my idea also for the future if this test had been conclusive...).

But there are about thirty parameters I will look more more (I do not understand the title of a good ten!)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/09/22, 14:44

Macro wrote:
Remundo wrote:you are oxen : Mrgreen:

I'll make it short....Look at the mouth of the trunking of the cabinet designed by engineers after 3 days of operation...

I don't see any (big) problems! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/09/22, 14:46

Macro wrote:
Christophe wrote:We already knew that! : Lol:

Have you seen his trailer? : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

My trailer did 250km yesterday... It did a good job for a friend who saved him a 2nd round of rental truck and €200 per hour of presence of a bailiff...

Last week it was used to move 30 tons of limestone in 20 trips....

Hey, I'm teasing you! I know it's functional...but it's very aerodynamically ugly!

1.5 T of load so you had to come close to 3.5 Tons with the car?

So you have to have it CT every 2 years?
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Who would have already used a VFD to simulate three-phase from 220V?

by sicetaitsimple » 06/09/22, 14:48

phil59 wrote:Well, that would be for constant use, 24/24, roughly speaking, let's say.

It's indiscreet to ask you what it is about?
Because if it is for constant use, I do not think that materials such as those presented are the most recommended. It seems to me rather intended for occasional use in three-phase machine tool style needs.
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 06/09/22, 15:05

So so very very!

Naon is to put another heat pump, which is in sorting.

And in fact, seeing yesterday the subject of Christophe, I think that unconsciously I made the connection, and so I posted.

Yes, I know it's not great, but pass in sorting ....

It bothers me enough....
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock: