Waves: rats, wifi, laptop ... and us!

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 25/06/08, 11:29

Christophe wrote:What worried me is that journalists themselves admit even that autopsies are not finished ... then they already crying wolf ...

Hello,
From what I have read, this study was "well conducted", the objective has been achieved: to demonstrate the harmfulness of exposure to GSM waves.

Now you have to qualify the conclusions by careful study of the corpses of rats, which fortunately have been preserved.
@+
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 25/06/08, 11:30

Christophe wrote:1) Maloche at bottom wifi and conventional bulbs it's beautiful !!

You would not just anti econo home? : Mrgreen:

For the wire network if you are motivated to do it you know where to find gear :)

Meuuuh nooonn!

I have three PCs in a wired network and a laptop, so we can play 4-player games; in fact 2 in the office, 1 in the living room on the HDTV with keyboard and wireless mouse (yes again) and I recharge all this mess with the BATBOOSTOR that I took home, you see?

Don't worry, I'm going to order one for you, I'm redoing my room and I want to put in daylight to choose the right color for socks :D and I need one of your machines for reading electrostatic fields, I would be curious to know what it looks like in the office with a relay antenna at 20m ...

The low consumption lamps will a priori be mandatory soon, so take the plunge and too bad for electric heating in winter : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/06/08, 11:30

Something I don't get ... on this link the publication date is 2006: http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/freeabs_ ... er=4014789

Who explains to me?

Capt_Maloche wrote:The low consumption lamps will a priori be mandatory soon, so take the plunge and too bad for electric heating in winter : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

Ah the way (voice?) Of reason 8)
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 25/06/08, 11:35

Christophe wrote:Something I don't get ... on this link the publication date is 2006: http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/freeabs_ ... er=4014789

Who explains to me?

Hello,
Well, in my opinion, he first did the study and published it, then he put his thesis on it! : Mrgreen:
@+
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/06/08, 11:50

Ah yeah Belgian : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 25/06/08, 13:58

Christophe wrote:Ah yeah Belgian : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Hello,

Ben, for a "doctorate in applied science", you better not go wrong and start on a solid basis, right? : Mrgreen:
@+
0 x