DC universal motor

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
thierrylah
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by thierrylah » 01/10/13, 01:34

The bike is also in the planning stage and I would like to stay on the same voltage which would be 48v or 72V max.

I can easily adapt because I intend to mount my battery on this type of car's battery performance

chatelot16 wrote:if it is only for the circular saw a cheap model pseudo sinus which is a square tension is enough, but it is better to buy a true sinus, being able to be used for more thing

What is a circular saw model?

A circular saw must be what turns at minimum at 4000 rpm to cut wood I think if have lowered the tension too much could it not do it?
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 01/10/13, 10:17

any 230V DC converter also makes a voltage regulator, and outputs a real precise 230V even if the battery voltage drops when you pull it ... it is enough that the voltage does not drop below the minimum voltage so as not to damage it

in direct use of a battery assembly to supply the saw with direct current the variation of battery voltage will be one more problem to manage
0 x