Dryer with heat pump, good idea?

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 03/07/11, 08:54

Christophe wrote:Although the doc Gaston, but a little old it lacks full of appliances completely indispensables such as:
a) the bread machine
B) the chocolate fondue machine (used at least 10 times in a lifetime ...)
C) the electric wok
d) ... list to be completed
: Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

- the yogurt maker (excellent level of household equipment ... in the attics)
- the electric coffee grinder
- the electric knife to cut the roast
- the ice cream maker
- the box opener combined with the knife sharpener
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/07/11, 09:32

Mmm not agree Citro, the yogurt maker, it is even econological because it allows to make homemade products which we know what is inside and especially some of which are not available on the market: kefir yogurt for example !

Ditto for ice cream maker, it allows you to make very specific products ...

Obviously in both cases, you have to want and have the time to do it!

For the rest of the "products" okay, it's bullshit!
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 07/07/11, 22:49

Christophe wrote:Mmm not agree Citro, the yogurt maker, it is even econological because it allows to make homemade products which we know what is inside and especially some of which are not available on the market: kefir yogurt for example !

Ditto for ice cream maker, it allows you to make very specific products ...

Obviously in both cases, you have to want and have the time to do it!
In fact, I was thinking of a study of household equipment which had identified that a very large% had a yogurt maker (in the attic, the cellar, at the back of a cabinet ...) and therefore did not use it. not.
For the rest, I agree, and I add the bread machine which allows you to make bread with organic flour for less than industrial bread.
But it takes time and organization, especially to train it and cook it in an oven instead of cooking it in the machine ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/07/11, 00:22

Exactly for bread machines, it's the same as yogurt maker: you can (you have to) use them to make the best quality!

Above all, you have to find a supplier of quality flour (preferably organic but there are also very good "unconventional" non-organic flours).

The point is, I think the vast majority of bread machines were / are used with regular supermarket flours ...
0 x