trailer and electricity

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Maltus
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

trailer and electricity

by Maltus » 16/06/07, 19:01

Hello everybody
we are new to this forum, which looks nice to us, let's face it ...

We are in the process of setting up a project: we want to buy a plot large enough to put all the animals and as a dwelling, a caravan for our family. We do not wish to enrich nuclear fanatics and are looking for reliable alternative solutions for our future way of life. I reiterate, reliable because it is out of the question to lack energy with young children (summer no problem, winter, I emit a problem ... !!!).
I'm looking for people who may have similar experience because I have a lot of questions.

cordially

maltus and all the smala
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 16/06/07, 19:56

Well, already, I think you have an interest in investing in insulation, pcq it seems to me that this is not the strong point of trailers. Are the windows only insulating, what is the thickness of the walls?

I will lean a lot for the double roof which would bring a little freshness in summer, your trailer would be "in the shade"

For heating, of course, giving priority to safety heating above all: there is no question of risking your lives with an "internal" system.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 16/06/07, 20:27

hi and welcome maltus

give us more information so that we can help you effectively.

Because in Gironde if you live 4 in a trailer of 15m², well insulated you do not need heating.

In summer outside, in winter your body heat will be enough to heat everything.

for the fridge a trimixte 12 / 220v / gas; when you have the juice box you put the fridge on it otherwise the 13kg butanne makes you 3 to 4 weeks.

for lighting and music 2 solar panels and 400amp. will be enough for you.

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 16/06/07, 21:11

zac said:

well insulated you don't need heating.

that's what I said! must see the walls, pcq, if they are too thin: hello condensation!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be

Back to "Electricity, electronics and computers: Hi-tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials, and new"