The Tempo EDF tariff: good or bad?

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
SebastianL
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: The Tempo EDF tariff: good or bad?

by SebastianL » 16/01/23, 05:02

It's quite curious of such prices, taking the blue HC we are at the price level of the arenh.
When you hear so much moaning it's quite disturbing that EDF themselves offer these tariffs especially since with the VE it won't work because they will simply be charged on another standard contract during the red days.
It's as if a baker assumed that the number of red days corresponds to his days off or even better the days when he offers his unbaked bread, ready to put in the oven. : Cheesy:
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 16/01/23, 10:46

SebastianL wrote:It's quite curious of such prices, taking the blue HC we are at the price level of the arenh.
When you hear so much moaning it's quite disturbing that EDF themselves offer these tariffs especially since with the VE it won't work because they will simply be charged on another standard contract during the red days.
It's as if a baker assumed that the number of red days corresponds to his days off or even better the days when he offers his unbaked bread, ready to put in the oven. : Cheesy:

If you start from a false postulate, you will have results that will not be the reality.

In this case, for a VE, first ask the question, how many times a week should you charge in general.

Compulsory, for me, not every day, and I ask my wife not even to plug in the car every day, unless we have a long road to travel.

With the kona, in winter, on the road without too many expressways, you can do 400 km.

ON is no longer, for the most part, obliged to charge its VE charge day.
To situate, I'm on a trend of 35 km per year in EV.

Do you think I'm going to move on a terminal, every time I'm expensive juice day?

To go to work, she has 25 km there and back, and if she goes shopping every day, it will take her 35 km, times 6 days, we arrive at around 200 km, half the autonomy of the car, without pb, without deprivation.

And so you can charge your EV, outside of big consumption peaks, without too much trouble.
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
SebastianL
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by SebastianL » 16/01/23, 10:59

Yes I was obviously not talking about your specific case, you have found the right vein, take advantage of it.
I was talking about the long-lasting nature of the formula, as much as it holds up for an artisan workshop and it's great for VSEs
but I am surprised that it is accessible with so little constraint.
It seems that requests literally exploded at the end of 2022
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 16/01/23, 11:31

Little constraint, for who is not heated with electricity.

It is the sense that, a few days a year, we can run out of juice, during the day, and on those days, you pay dearly for the juice, in order to encourage people to consume less.

But from 22 p.m. to 6 a.m., we have an off-peak rate, really low, even in red, and the guy who has an electric balloon can heat it up in HC, without it costing him very much.

Maybe, next year, if we still have problems with the power plant, the "red" kWh could reach 1€, and you will be able to disconnect the 16 "fridge-freezers" for the 16 hours of full price? for example.

Maybe there will be a fourth type of day to react, Europe?
Any other night rate modulation?

Today is white day, not too much constraint, just be a little careful.

300 to 400€ less juice in the year, on my bill, it will be seen, not to mention my small kWp of panels, which can help the red days .... I should not see any increase in the bill jus this year, and at the same time, having consumed less, when the network had problems.
1 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

SebastianL
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by SebastianL » 16/01/23, 12:06

Yes, it's a very curious strategy on the part of EDF, I even wonder if they haven't calculated that this winter and next winter the mwh will blow everything up and that's better for them. to sell during peak red hours on the market rather than in TRV or else there is zero strategy in the autopilot zombie box mode.
It's still the magic solution to all those who make x6 on their bill, politically there was better to do than lie.
there is eel under rock or just rocks that move... : Cheesy:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 16/01/23, 13:33

SebastianL wrote:It seems that requests literally exploded at the end of 2022
Customers have received promotional mail and I have only just done the comparative calculation with https://particulier.edf.fr/fr/accueil/g ... lection-bp
For me there is no photo, I subscribe : Lol: ...
It's done, they find the same savings that I had made by calculation on 2022: -286 E
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 16/01/23, 13:58

SebastianL wrote:a very curious strategy on the part of edf
It's not so bad if they recover those who had left on the "fictitious" networks
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 01/02/23, 10:03

New EDF tariff schedule

https://particulier.edf.fr/content/dam/2-Actifs/Documents/Offres/Grille_prix_Tarif_Bleu.pdf

edf tariff schedule 2023.JPG
edf tariff schedule 2023.JPG (101.73 KiB) Consulted 4459 times

Strong increase in HP Rouge price, possibility of taking out a 6 kVA subscription, instead of the 9 mini, some reductions as well.
0 x

Christophe

by Christophe » 01/02/23, 10:05

Isn't it just 15% all of a sudden?
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 01/02/23, 10:16

On the red hp, it's more than 20%, and the rest, there are drops, the white HP, 9% drop, the red HC, 0.5% drop....

The basic EDF tariff is an increase of 18%.
0 x