Message subject does not exist

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Message subject does not exist

by the middle » 11/12/09, 14:49

Hello,
Often times, I reply to a post, and then I'm like "uhhh, finally what exactly is the subject of the post"
I look higher on the page, and it's marked "subject of the post" and .... nothing. : Shock:
A pasted copy:
Posted on: Fri Dec 11, 2009 14:38:56 Post subject:
Reply with quote Edit / Delete this message Delete this message
Hello to the Zuileux,
I'm not too active at the moment, oil failure ..

Me, it bothers me, especially since I find that a lot of subjects slip, pcq the subject is not present ... :?
What do you think? did you also notice this problem?
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 11/12/09, 15:43

I never noticed it here.

One of the reasons why subjects skid in a forum (and frankly it's qmm quite rare here ...) it's when the moderators participate in the discussions at the same time as they moderate. Suddenly there is bias and the subject loses a lot of credibility, especially as "the bravest" (hear the most hypocritical : Cheesy: ) take up the cause for modo ... which does not help : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: (what happens 9 times out of ten is that the forum end up losing credibility himself ...)

... Another is by jealousy: notice that the "friends" of the modos are quickly spotted : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
Last edited by Obamot the 11 / 12 / 09, 15: 51, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/12/09, 15:49

Pfff nothing to see Obamot ... :frown:

I am a "user" like any other before being a mod ... besides I do not believe to have abused in any kind of my "powers" towards you ...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 11/12/09, 15:52

Come on Christophe! Do we feel targeted? !

: Mrgreen: : Cheesy: : Mrgreen: : Cheesy: : Mrgreen: : Cheesy: : Mrgreen: : Cheesy: : Mrgreen:

@+
Last edited by Obamot the 11 / 12 / 09, 15: 55, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/12/09, 15:54

Guess ... in addition you just made a nice HS when there was no modo !! The proof that your theory does not hold! And Bam!

Otherwise for the questioning of LeJuste:

a) The title "Subject" is mandatory when creating a subject : this is the one that will be displayed at the top in the "Last active subjects" and in the title of your browser (at the top of the window).

As specified in the window:

Tips to have more chances of answers: be explicit, clear and start your subject title with a capital letter!

This title is important for indexing and I happen to correct it every day (no capital letter, title with abbreviation, spelling mistakes ...).

b) When you answer this title is not compulsory, it is optional. This title appears only above the answer and in small.

Personally, I do not put a title in 99.99% of my answers.
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 11/12/09, 15:57

Obamot

I like you but there you overflow a little!

Christophe is God !!!

This is his site and he has the right to everything here, he can comment on what he wants and as he wants.

Wouldn't it be better to dodge the confrontation rather than to seek it?

I find it distressing to see 2 people whom I enjoy confronting on junk.

: Cry:
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 11/12/09, 15:59

... not at all off topic, on the contrary, to the extent that the happy medium is questioned:

I find that a lot of issues

... while the main reason is elsewhere. And since you are someone honest and impartial and above all suspicion, I am sure that as chief admin you will take all the necessary measures so that this does not happen again more.

: Mrgreen: : Cheesy: : Mrgreen: : Cheesy: : Mrgreen: : Cheesy: : Mrgreen: : Cheesy: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/12/09, 16:00

(It's not confrontation there ... Only obamot is allergic to curtains ... A tenturophobic? : Mrgreen: )

Ah if maybe ...

Obamot wrote:: Mrgreen: : Cheesy: : Mrgreen: : Cheesy: : Mrgreen: : Cheesy: : Mrgreen: : Cheesy: : Mrgreen:

Tell us, is this a call to self-censorship?

ps: when LeJuste said to slip it was not in the sense in which you understood it ... he spoke about Hors Subject ... but the visitors should know how to read the title of the page on which they are not?
Last edited by Christophe the 11 / 12 / 09, 16: 03, 1 edited once.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 11/12/09, 16:03

... you want to pass me off as homophobic, right?

(it's almost Christmas I'm enjoying with smileys ...)
Last edited by Obamot the 11 / 12 / 09, 16: 06, 2 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/12/09, 16:05

??? Ah yes it's confrontation there ... find another pigeon I have no time to waste with you ...
0 x

Back to "Electricity, electronics and computers: Hi-tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials, and new"