Removing EM nuisances and saving electricity

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
charles6248
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Removing EM nuisances and saving electricity

by charles6248 » 18/02/10, 20:05

Oddly, when we send a link that deals with a particular subject, it is considered SPAM?

In short, you should know that today there is a device based on quantum physics that can neutralize EM pollution for everyone.

The icing on the cake, this device, given its mode of operation, can also significantly reduce the consumption of electrical energy.

In addition, the references of the existing installations of this device also show us a significant increase in photovoltaic or wind production.

There is no maintenance because no moving parts or consumption whatsoever in the components of the device.

Given the price at which it is offered, it is the only one that can pay for itself in a relatively short time.
0 x
Promoter of new technologies for the environment
Obelix
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Obelix » 18/02/10, 20:38

Hello,

My dear friend, if it is to describe a new device in a technical way that everyone can understand, you will always be welcome!
If it is for us to pass on a link with an esoteric and greenwashing description it will be Image.

Obelix
0 x
In medio stat virtus !!
charles6248
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by charles6248 » 18/02/10, 23:00

Far be it from me to do greenwashing or esotericism.
I am an engineer by trade and rather pragmatic.

It looked amazing at first, so I decided to investigate on my own to prove to myself that the information and references given on this product were verifiable and reproducible. It turns out that it does exactly what the Swiss manufacturer says.

What I am talking about is a device whose efficiency I have tested and identified as being valid in the light of metering readings in production and consumption. It is also because I have seen tangible effects in terms of health and especially in the animal world (where there is no question of shrink or green brainwashing of any kind).

An application based on quantum physics which works in the field of electron spin processing.

There is a reprogramming of the right spin of the negative electrons which brings about a harmonization of the EM fields and an increase in the number of electrons with the positive left spin.
Consequently, the negative charge in all fields included in the action diameter of the device is eliminated.

This causes a "harmonization" of the fields, on the one hand, and an increase in the efficiency of the potential sent into the lines.

I was able to control an average decrease of approximately 24% in consumption, an increase in the efficiency of the electrical devices connected to the treated circuit, and finally an increase in production of approximately 21%. In some cases these values ​​went up to more than 30%.

Regarding animal health, I have seen reductions in veterinary costs on average by 60%.
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 19/02/10, 09:11

blah blah blah ...
0 x
Christophe

Re: Elimination of EM pollution and saving electricity

by Christophe » 19/02/10, 09:49

charles6248 wrote:Oddly, when we send a link that deals with a particular subject, it is considered SPAM?

Anything, what is spam is: registration + 1st message + advertising link
0 x
charles6248
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

blah blah blah

by charles6248 » 03/03/10, 03:01

It certainly shows an absolutely open mind. However, for a controversy worthy of the name it seems a bit light.
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 03/03/10, 09:12

For there to be a contradiction, there must already be something at the start.
0 x
charles6248
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

I have a good new

by charles6248 » 03/03/10, 22:41

If you want, I can give you the address of an excellent ophthalomologist, and as a bonus that of a renowned optician.

This will allow you to read what is controversial.
Or else, I can also point you to a French teacher who can update you to understand what is written.

or else, you can eventually return to studies to understand the meaning of the information if it is beyond your understanding.

Always at your disposal to help you.
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 04/03/10, 08:04

You are talking about an engineer! Aside from treating the rest of the imbeciles and taking out their sales pitch as a vacuum cleaner door to door, still nothing concrete :|
No explanation or popularization of this famous process based on quantum physics (ha ha!) Nor even the slightest quantified demonstration.
Easy to swing percentages like that. I do it for you too! Well, thanks to my new fertilizer based on nanotechnology with tunnel effect, I noticed an improvement in plant growth of 300% and a reduction in water requirements of the plant by 62%. It is the solution to world hunger that has been long awaited. and blah blah blah : Cheesy:

No one to fire this puppet?
0 x
charles6248
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

------

by charles6248 » 04/03/10, 08:43

* - * ............................................... .................................................. ............
.................................................. .................................................. .............
.................................................. .................................................. .............
................................................... .........................................

to fools we respond with silence
0 x