Fluorescent lamps source of electromagnetic fields

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 27/03/08, 15:37

chris06 wrote:We can also play. Watch out

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

I feel less alone. Finally !
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/03/08, 18:54

Is my name ?? Image
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 27/05/09, 09:00

I go back to this topic because I just received this on theConso low light bulbs.
This comes from the site healthpublique ...
I think it's good to take stock from time to time and reframe topics ...
The technical varnish used in "scientific" demonstrations serving as a decoy to dazzle and influence the uninitiated ...
0 x
Hasardine
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Hasardine » 27/05/09, 10:00

I do not want to play skeptical about this report, but we do not know the specific environment of guadeloupe and its characteristics. To bring back a campaign of promotion and a statement of public health, to take such hypotheses seems to me hate!

It is well known that compact fluorescent bulbs emit radiation, but are they superior to the wifi connection? No, I do not have any figures, but I have something like 10x lower than you are within 30cm of the bulb.

What would be interesting would be to know the radiation depending on the distance you are from the bulb, and the effect of the use of shades! does the glass behave like a filter, or not?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/05/09, 10:10

citro wrote:I go back to this topic because I just received this on theConso low light bulbs.
This comes from the site healthpublique ...

Sorry Citro but this thing is GROS PIPO (it's the 3ieme time I'm talking about it) so this time I mouth! It's a mediocre manipulation ... probably to advertise their books ...

In fact I do not really understand the meaning of your message: you denounce this manipulation or not?

To summarize, I'm tired of fighting against this kind of nonsense and sorry I'm repeating but:

a) it is not THE TUBE of a compact fluorescent but the integrated circuit (of transformation of current) which is emitter of an electromagnetic field like ALL the transformers or electrical circuit (the PC is not bad when the box is open). It's the same (or worse) with a led bulb!

b) the field in the case of fluos dissipates very quickly beyond 20 cm there is nothing! Do you have a lot of bulb within 10-20 cm of your body? Except for the bedside lamp (and 20 cm is really little) I do not see ... against you have HOW MUCH ferro transformers hidden behind furniture or under your bed for years ?? Do not be wrong this TARGET !! Fluorescent bulbs are a BAD target: they have other defects (mercury, recycling difficult) but the wave is pipo!

c) What are the neon lights that equip 90% of offices and factories around the world?

d) finally it is the site santépublique ... EDITIONS ... it has nothing to do with an official or governmental site of "public health" ... It looks like self-publishing and some of their themes are close to extremist movements? Example with this book (hey, citro you should like it):

e) she should have done the test with a small ferric transformer: her device would probably have smoked! Ah ah ah!

So before forwarder this kind of bullshit, please inquire .... Decided more it's more pipo it is relayed by email! : Evil:

Look rather this COMPARATIVE manipulation https://www.econologie.com/ondes-magneti ... -3832.html and that I made in a radius "a little further than 5 cm around the source" .... or better get a loan, rent buy your own sensor ....

You can copy paste this message and send it in response to "your friends" who sent you this video!
Last edited by Christophe the 27 / 05 / 09, 10: 40, 3 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/05/09, 10:18

Hasardine wrote:I do not want to play skeptical about this report, but we do not know the specific environment of guadeloupe and its characteristics. To bring back a campaign of promotion and a statement of public health, to take such hypotheses seems to me hate!

+ 1 please specify it ...

Hasardine wrote:It is well known that compact fluorescent bulbs emit radiation, but are they superior to the wifi connection? No, I do not have any figures, but I have something like 10x lower than you are within 30cm of the bulb.

We can not really compare them because the frequency is very different (2.45 Ghz against 50 or 100 Hz, a report of 50 000 000 !!). One thing is sure the signal of a Wifi is very low compared to that of a mobile phone for example (the frequencies are similar in this case)!

The devices I have do not detect the wifi signal except "stuck to the source when there is speed". On the other hand, the "concern" of wifi is that it is permanent 24/24 and that often, in buildings there are several (dozens?) Of HOTSPOT!

Hasardine wrote:What would be interesting would be to know the radiation depending on the distance you are from the bulb, and the effect of the use of shades! does the glass behave like a filter, or not?

Exactly, I did it right ... See the video of Bulb magnetic field measurement among others on this page!

The glass, except special glass, is non-magnetic, so I do not think it filters anything ...

ps: we should rather talk about magnetic radiation than radiation (associated with radioactivity) ...
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 27/05/09, 13:08

: Arrow: I was tired when I saw it last night, but still very skeptical. However, I did not find the rational arguments to dismantle the manipulation.

I was waiting exactly for the reaction you had. : Lol:

I like when we put in their place this kind of pests. :D
Do not let them go without reacting. :frown:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/05/09, 13:17

Ah well glad that you are of my opinion (I had a little doubt), in this case back to the sender with the courtesies and arguments that are required as I suggest:

You can copy paste this message and send it in response to "your friends" who sent you this video!
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 31/05/09, 11:21

On the magnetic field, I think we're pretty much in agreement. It measures the field next to his laptop (if plastoque), his HiFI channel, his TV, his Moulinex when he turns, the electric razor of his guy, the dynamo of his bike, etc, etc ... And we will talk about it ...

Which does not mean that we do not care. Just be reasonable.

When I think of all the people who live near high-voltage lines! (I do not say it's good, but electro-magnetism, there must be!)

I also propose that we help him to create a committee to fight against the terrestrial magneto! Sometimes it would be carcinogenic ...

Even more insidious, the coincidence between the rate of prostate cancer and the free distribution of low energy bulbs in Guadeloupe !!!
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 31/05/09, 16:18

Did67 wrote:Even more insidious, the coincidence between the rate of prostate cancer and the free distribution of low energy bulbs in Guadeloupe !!!
Indeed, we make nothing of the approximation by making believe that no but the idea is dropped ...

When we know the health problems posed by the overdose of pesticides banned from then decades ... When we know that these islands are regularly watered by heavy rains or diluvian, that the drinking water does not come from metropolis and that the population is used to consuming a lot of fish ... in which we would have found significant accumulations of pollutants ...
Last point, an omerta strikes the studies carried out so far ...
: Evil:

So to point the finger at low-energy light bulbs is more like the technique of the red cloth intended to make us take bladders for lanterns ...
: Evil:
0 x