Fluorescent lamps source of electromagnetic fields

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
delnoram

by delnoram » 24/03/08, 21:35

chris06 wrote:So a priori, there would be more danger of electromagnetic waves 5 cm for you Christophe and you delnoram you seem to say that the danger exists to still 20 cm? Pffffffffff not obvious at all that.

Danger is a bit strong term, the apparatus of Christophe gives him only a summary result, red = dangerous, orange = average, green = without risk, from which the difference of interpretation, anyway the more one is far better this is worth.

I especially have the impression that the multiplication of sources even of small amplitudes is not a good thing.

A simple precautionary principle, such as avoiding too close proximity and limiting the number of sources emitting at the same time.

For those who want to go further, there are field interrupters, which in case of non-consumption by a device, cut the 220V cabling home.

chris06 wrote:By the way, a 107 cm plasma screen, it emits up how much? It would be interesting to make comparisons with that too. :P

For plasma screens, sorry but I do not know anyone who has, so not possible for me.
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/03/08, 00:17

chris06 wrote:By the way, a 107 cm plasma screen, it emits up how much? It would be interesting to make comparisons with that too. :P

Sorry I do not have a plasma and I do not plan to have any.

My pc screen is an LCD and I have already tested it = in the green all the time and detector "stuck" on it ...

So a priori LCDs are better than conventional screens ...

Regarding the link that you quote is crap filled with a priori and copied / pasted without any scientific verification!

3) My last advice taking into account the cited study The impact of these lamps so despised suddenly is it seems more important to the ignition of the device

Well, this gentleman who knows everything explains to me WHY I measured a reverse effect? (+ hot field) ... More intox
: Evil: : Evil:
0 x
martien007
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by martien007 » 25/03/08, 01:21

Do not your masters deceive you by selling devices that do not detect the real radiation harmful to your health and the good radiation distance?

Indeed I read in 1ère page this:

After information we could have a field detector ... but magnetic ...

Measuring 1 to 10 mGauss, here is his description:

Quote:
Detection of harmful electromagnetic fields from power lines, television and computer screens, microwave ovens, waterbeds, electric blankets, etc. Scientists believe that from a level of 2-3mG, these electromagnetic fields increase the risk of certain diseases such as cancer.

Indication by LEDs: 1, 3, 6 and 10mG

Offered for about 35 €. https://www.econologie.com/shop/detecteu ... p-143.html

The unit of measurement for EM fields is V / m or W / m² and not mG so I don't quite understand pkoi they say "electromagnetic".

Otherwise, I had made measurements by Bouguyes telecom when I was still at my parents' home and according to them a "real" electromagnetic field detector is worth around 7000 €, here is one:

Again, I find that you disagree, so there is a DOUBT that persists, because you humans are not infallible.
0 x
chris06
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by chris06 » 25/03/08, 08:48

Christophe wrote:Regarding the link that you quote is crap filled with a priori and copied / pasted without any scientific verification!

I agree with you that it's hogwash but I cited this link to a reaction of a user on this article (it's just after the article). This is a Swedish who says he has inquired with the appropriate body in Sweden and that the figures mentioned are false. It is in relation to that that I wished to have your opinion
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/03/08, 13:40

martien007 wrote:Again, I find that you disagree, so there is a DOUBT that persists, because you humans are not infallible.

Ah, because you, as ET, are you infallible?
: Mrgreen:

With all your lead you still need a keyboard to discuss on a forum? It's as if we, the poor people lagging behind us, used marble for our newspapers ... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 25/03/08, 14:08

:D :D

Well what are the threshold values ​​for health and with what do you propose to measure them Christophe?
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/03/08, 14:11

For the values ​​ca is discussed ...
For measurements : Shock: : Shock: Maloche, read above ...
There is all the info ...
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 25/03/08, 14:19

I found that higher

https://www.econologie.com/video-telepho ... -2444.html

and that :
Christophe wrote:After information we could have a field detector ... but magnetic ...

Measuring 1 to 10 mGauss, here is his description:

Quote:
Detection of harmful electromagnetic fields from power lines, television and computer screens, microwave ovens, waterbeds, electric blankets, etc. Scientists believe that from a level of 2-3mG, these electromagnetic fields increase the risk of certain diseases such as cancer.

Indication by LEDs: 1, 3, 6 and 10mG

fart the technical sheet
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/03/08, 14:28

0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 25/03/08, 15:00

Not awake

EUH the threshold by led is limited, conversion in V / m?
What is the maximum frequency of the measured fields?

I must say that I am only 20m from a relay antenna at work, and I am watching the report on the harmful effects recognized by users ...

YOU ARE SHIT!
rather, what I have from my window to work

And me looking for 2ans and a half why I have headaches and breathing problems that my doctors fail to elucidate! I'm sure they think I'm an imaginary patient (my colleagues also complain about headaches moreover)

I have to change my job
0 x