The choice of saving light bulbs mid-2013 ...

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
anigel
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by anigel » 14/06/13, 22:23

Thanks for the suggestions, I note ;-)

So Xanlite for LEDs, and halogens for the rest. More tips? Brands / models to prefer perhaps?

Thank you!
0 x
BobFuck
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by BobFuck » 14/06/13, 22:52

In fact there is a trick: if the power in lumen is not written on the packaging, already, we know that it is shit. Then, an incandescent bulb gives about 10 lm / W, so a bulb given for 500lm corresponds to a 50W. It gives an idea.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 15/06/13, 09:26

I confirm the brand cited by anigle: "dazzling" (no, serious, beautiful light) and so far, no problem (installed less than a year ago ... But it's expensive (except promo). But when I said "brand" above, it is one of those that I prefer ...

[nonetheless, the most "expensive" were the "unbranded, very cheaper to buy" which did not last a year !!!]
0 x
RV-P
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by RV-P » 18/06/13, 19:12

Anigel wrote:At least the halogens light up instantly and well ;-).

- The 13W tube of which you saw the photo on the link I gave you, it also illuminates well, and in white light in addition! In addition, it is also instant ignition! And given the high frequency of the electronic "ballast", there is no problem of stroboscopy on moving parts which disturbs visual perception for tubes with coil and starter. So where is the problem, other than adaptation in the ages?
- If you want to "pull" an instantaneous ignition on a lampéco "ballast", you will have to remove a PTC * thermistor which is connected in parallel on the capacitor which connects the two filaments between them or use a "ballast" which does not does not, because there is.
- In my house, I have ONLY fluorescent lighting: straight tubes or lamps. And I have "a few"! Only the fridge, the microwave and a scoop of salt need an incandescent bulb, but low wattage!
* PTC: resistance with positive temperature coefficient. When it heats, its resistance increases, unlike the CTN which acts in the opposite direction.
0 x
It's easier to just make things complicated than complicate simple things!
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 18/06/13, 21:27

For SMD I confirm that it is very violent.
I ordered lots in China for friends.
Bike torches, diving torches
It's amazing as it stays cool to the touch at full power
But there are two wavelengths: the cold blue and the warm yellow.
In any case, looking at it leaves the same thing in the eye as looking at the sun.
The torch of mobile phones is in SMD.
And the Conso is ridiculous.

Edit: posted from an iPhone. Misery : Cry:
Plus my galaxy note: who has to ride with the goats in the mountains :frown:
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
RV-P
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by RV-P » 19/06/13, 15:49

- For those who would be interested, here is the diagram of the "ballast" of a 15W lamp:
- And here is the packaging of the famous "SKIRON" lamp at 1,50 € at Mr Bricolage:
- If you find, let me know!
0 x
It's easier to just make things complicated than complicate simple things!