The LED bulb, new flagship product in Japan

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 06/10/09, 13:00

No, I didn't take anything apart, I bought bare LED cards. on sale.
These cards have the particularity of being assembled to operate directly on 230V AC.

As I explained in the other subject, I glued them on a section of PQ roll so that the printed circuit is not in contact with the sheet metal of the wall lamp. The holes made with a hole punch allow air circulation.
:D
Regarding all your questions Obamot, the net is full of people who have made these montages, a little research and you should find something to satisfy your curiosity.
:D
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 06/10/09, 20:12

Christophe wrote:[...] If it is done we will have some on our shop but when I see the prices of the Megaman led bulbs (price> 50 € up to 120 € the bulb !!! must stop the delirium!) I I don't really want to offer them in a context of "economic crisis" ...

Christophe wrote:
Woodcutter wrote:Do you have bulky LED Megaman bulbs? I'm interested, no matter the price.
[...] Public price TTC: 80 euros for the 7W to 140 euros for the 15W according to the .pdf !!! Frankly ... does that really tell you? [...]
so what ? False advertising ?

At 50 €, yes.
At 80 €, no.
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 24/10/09, 13:13

Christophe wrote:
Woodcutter wrote:Do you have bulky LED Megaman bulbs? I'm interested, no matter the price.

Are you serious? Here is the range of megaman led bulb: https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... 7oKjUd.pdf

Public price including tax: 80 euros for the 7W to 140 euros for the 15W according to the .pdf !!! Frankly ... does that really tell you?
These products seem very serious but this range is clearly aimed at the tertiary sector, not at individuals ...

They are mainly laid on suspended ceilings ...

For my part, I seek a shallow lighting, not to say flat.
My LED cards meet my wishes. We were talking a few years ago about the development of large surface OLED lighting ... But I still don't see any commercial product apart from MP3 displays ...
0 x
Patatrace
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Patatrace » 19/11/09, 19:02

Hi everybody,

I am not yet convinced by the leds (except by the last of 4w added on the site) but as soon as we have a 5w model accessible with the optics of the elix 4w we can use them to replace the compact fluorescents. However, as mentioned above, the arrangements of the luminaires will have to be modified.

The best solution seems to be to put spotlights every 1 to 2m² on the ceiling. Yes, it is expensive, but it allows uniform lighting and this is where the LED bulbs will best adapt.

Afterwards, if they keep the 50.000h advertised, it will be very beneficial for the economy and the environment.
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 22/11/09, 16:13

At home, I installed a double stretched wire rail (Ikea origin) before knowing econology, it works in 12V and supports 140W with the toroidal transformer integrated in the "complete system" composed of insulated aerial cable and 4 "flying saucers "adjustable, it was already a great deal of energy and light with 6 lamps I reached 120W ...
Now with LED lamps of 4w / h the unit (three LEDs and magnifying magnifiers) of mark élix have obtain this:

I almost doubled the number of lamps and I gently divide my consumption by 20 and +

Meow :P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 22/11/09, 19:09

: Arrowu: Not bad. :D . It pleases my dear and tender very much.
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 22/11/09, 19:56

I have to buy more saucers, it's more costly than the other systems that come from another system that I reduced in length ... : Cheesy:

But, I also have fun making my supports myself, a small model in exotic wood, tinkered with this wow with three 1.1W lamps :?

Meow :P

a small copper inlay is missing to "lighten" the thing, it will be for the next construction ...
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Marsubleu
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

I confirm

by Marsubleu » 07/01/10, 13:34

Hello,

Indeed here in Japan the electronics stores or even of electrical household appliances overflow of displays for the new LED bulbs.
As the article says, it started with Sharp last spring and since then all the other big guys have been playing together.
Price side, we are rather the side of 5000 yen in store, which is rather 35 euros than 75 euros (yes, it's down).

As I am in the process of building a house, we decided to have LEDs installed everywhere because these new models of bulbs look very good. However, I have some feedback on the problems of progressive reduction in brightness of the LEDs, but as I do not know anyone who has tried these new models long enough, impossible to verify ... Anyone have an idea on the question?

Thank you
0 x
Patatrace
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Patatrace » 07/01/10, 23:49

From what I could read, the brightness decreases over time but it's relative as a concept because it can happen as well at 10.000h as at 50.000h, it all depends on the brand.

This is explained by the fact that bulbs with few LEDs (see only one) of power are underused to reduce the heat produced. It is precisely this intense heat which is responsible for the degradation of the bulb.

This is also why we do not yet find any LED bulb on the market whose efficiency reaches the 100lm / w that some had predicted for 2010.

Miniaturization has its advantages, but also its drawbacks. Nothing insurmountable that said, just take your pain in patience ...
0 x
candas1
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by candas1 » 25/01/10, 15:39

0 x
A4 1.9 90 tdi CH - 300 000 km
Record conso - 4.15 L / 100