Fluo-compacts test on "Que Choisir"

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bernardd » 01/02/11, 18:20

dedeleco wrote:Finally, we sell and I have LED lamps with a beautiful collection of LEDs in series with simple rectifier on 220V !!

If with a minimum quality of sink and correct LEDs, they work well and for a long time !!

Could you give references?

Christophe, would it be possible to identify such LED bulbs in the shop? Because efficiency level, we can not do better ...
0 x
See you soon !
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/02/11, 18:36

I don't understand the question ...

Ask the question to dedeleco, he must have a model in mind.

As just said above: the SMD bulbs we offer is the best I could test (but surely there are already better on the market ...).
0 x
oiseautempete
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by oiseautempete » 01/02/11, 18:52

dedeleco wrote:
The performance of WHITE LEDs is no better than that of CFLs

Archi-false misleading assertion without proof !!

In addition the LEDs do not have 5mg of mercury per lamp like the compact fluorescent and fluorescent !!

There is no photo in ecology for LEDs

Stop the deceptive anti-ecological lies !!

Fed up !!

The biggest liars are the manufacturers of LEDs whose goal is to make a max of money with their shit which costs the skin of the ass and lights nothing at all and with a quality of light degeulase ... : Evil:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/02/11, 18:55

And calm bird ... You're 5 years behind there ...

Have you ever tested a SMD instead of telling nonsense bigger than you?
0 x
bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bernardd » 01/02/11, 19:21

Christophe wrote:I don't understand the question ...

With 12V bulbs, you need a device that goes from 230V to 12V, with losses (transformer or chopping).

If you put LEDs in series, even if each one creates only a low voltage, you arrive directly at a relatively high voltage, without loss.

At worst, you just need a rectifier to stay continuous, like a diode bridge, with very low losses.

This avoids losses from the 230V to 12V switch.

This is the old principle of Christmas garlands :-)

Christophe wrote:Ask the question to dedeleco, he must have a model in mind.

Fact...
0 x
See you soon !
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 01/02/11, 20:21

Here is an example of the superiority of LEDs for those who still doubt:

750 Lumen for 9 watts 3100 Kelvin:

http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-bin/ ... _specs.htm

700 Lumen for 11 watts 2700 Kelvin:

http://www.ecat.lighting.philips.com/l/ ... 9927323_NA

On the fluorescent they do not take into account the start which gives a fairly high peak!
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 01/02/11, 22:14

Backbiting, even insulting birds
The biggest liars are the manufacturers of LEDs whose goal is to make a max of money with their shit which costs the skin of the ass and lights nothing at all and with a quality of light degeulase ...

Bird does not seem to understand at all !!
Given their physical properties, LEDs are the future in lighting, with great future advancements, such as computers over the last 40 years which in 1971 cost "the ass and calculated nothing at all", without the slightest graphics with a terrible noise to pierce punch cards and putting a day for know that we had forgotten a comma or parenthesis !!!

Ecologically no mercury (5mg per fluorescent), no electromagnetic fields like compact fluorescent (staying more than 1m strongly advised) and maximum energy yield with life of 80000h !!

What costs "the skin of the ass" is the KWh of incandescent and fluorescent lights over 80000h over 9 years without stopping night and day !!

Finally, those with inexpensive LEDs in series are repaired by replacing the messy LED and adding a varistor against overvoltages in the sector !!
So with good LEDs they live very long if not too bundled up to heat them too much !!
0 x
oby
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by oby » 01/02/11, 22:18

that they are in series on each bulb, either, but they must be in parallel on the network. 12V for a mini current generator seems reasonable to me.
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 02/02/11, 09:26

dedeleco wrote:Finally, those with inexpensive LEDs in series are repaired by replacing the messy LED and adding a varistor against overvoltages in the sector !!
Do you have an example of a business model?

So far, I have encountered this type of assembly only on models powered by 12V.
To supply 220V directly (possibly rectified), more than 100 LEDs would be required in series, not :?:
0 x
oiseautempete
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by oiseautempete » 02/02/11, 10:22

Christophe wrote:And calm bird ... You're 5 years behind there ...

Have you ever tested a SMD instead of telling nonsense bigger than you?

To start with I haven't waited for you to use CFLs for over 20 years : Evil:
In addition I was recently in a store to see what was being done in LED: that stew at crazy price that does not light anything at all and with a quality of light not at all convincing compared to a halogen or good neon ... it is possible for the future, but not for now ... I would rather bet on OLED ...
At home there is no way to put 36 light points at a ruinous price, so I use compact fluorescent 23 watt daylight type (Phillips or Osram) everywhere with diffusers that go well, the first fluorescent light of the day that I bought at 6 years old and works at least 2 hours a day ...
When deleco's systematically insulting, slanderous and aggressive behavior, I have my slap, suddenly I wish you good luck and leave you to your certainties, but still advise you to do some instructive readings before making wind. .
And Christophe, please delete my access to this site so that I am no longer tempted to return to it ...
0 x