Spot on taut wire: various issues for LED bulbs

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
alattack
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Spot on taut wire: various issues for LED bulbs

by alattack » 31/05/12, 19:35

Hello everybody

I am in the middle of searching for information for the installation of a luminaire on wire stretched in my living room.

First of all some explanations: I want to stretch the cables in a corner of the room, vertically, and install 3 spots directed at different angles in this room.

The aim is illuminating a corner of my living room, in a gentle light (more I research a surround effect, rather than a pure profit of lighting light and hard, however it is required that spotlights directed at the sofa just underneath allows reading without damaging the eyes).

I was basically left on full facilities found in GSB, then I stumbled upon your forum, so I'm looking for an alternative solution

My goal would be to buy specific cable and sockets (on the model that interests me GU4 if I believe the site of the manufacturer like this: Image )

And to find LED bulb not too powerful and hot color to complete my lighting.

I would also have to find a power supply compatible with this system.

so:
1. Is this type of mounting possible?
2. What LED bulbs would advise you (GU4 sleeve, but if it does not exist, I can change my mind and look for a spot that I like with another standard socket ...)
3. What power can I get on the system?

Note: in this regard, the power supply will be fixed vertically on a wall, and my sofa will be glued against. Is there a minimum distance to respect for the heat release of the power supply?

Thank you all in advance for your answers!
0 x