ROI Calculator Recall Economic lighting LED / Neon

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Christophe

ROI Calculator Recall Economic lighting LED / Neon

by Christophe » 24/11/15, 15:15

I have to update the computer bulbs (actually already 2009) and I built the shop: https://www.econologie.com/shop/infos/c ... gie-co2-11

Well things have evolved with LED ...

I did some tests: 10 replace halogens 35W with LED bulbs 4W to € 10 ... can save more than € 1000 ... to 50 100 to € investment! Who says better? Surely not your banker !!

I say "can do" because the lifespan of the LED bulb must keep its promises ... all the more reason to buy Quality bulbs (not 100% Chinese No Name) ...

Sustainable quality is what the shop of your forums favorites offers: https://www.econologie.com/shop/eclaira ... ique-c-100

The new forum accepts the inclusion of the calculator directly (finally partially because when one validates, in any box, one can not pass on the page 2 of the calculator on the forum):
Last edited by Christophe the 12 / 12 / 15, 12: 19, 1 edited once.
0 x
Arnaud M
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Arnaud M » 26/11/15, 18:04

From what I've seen, the LED should be more durable over time as energy saving lamps with the same brands (but all made in China, I spent half an hour once to seek a uncapped!) cramaient quickly.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 26/11/15, 18:14

There is absolutely no interest to source in China, if we think of insurance issues in case of fire!

I confirm, it is also quite bad economies, so easy to print a CE on a package without real certification (this is a risk I will not take) that's something that a European reseller is enough easily check ...

Why do without for a few roros? It's worth buying here.
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 27/11/15, 09:12

Christophe..Ton LED bulb supplier would there 12V led a bayonet bulb to replace a car for example.
The small night light (12v5W)
for the big flashing and foglamp (12v21W)
The double stop for pilot + (12v21 / 5W)
Eventuelement the successor to H4 and H1 (but I doubt)
History of making the electric consumption on a VE ... Because all this has the air of nothing but illuminate a burning car position is at the bottom 60ene words a more 120W W for fire 200W crossing bouffés..Soit of the energy of a type which already pedal very hard ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 27/11/15, 12:02

By the way ... I know that there was a topic on it some years ago. These LED's light bulbs, so that 230 12 V V is that the consumption data reflect the performance of the power?

In short, when you put an ammeter in series on the primary food (or the 230V) do we really consume what it says?
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 27/11/15, 12:18

elephant wrote:By the way ... I know that there was a topic on it some years ago. These LED's light bulbs, so that 230 12 V V is that the consumption data reflect the performance of the power?

In short, when you put an ammeter in series on the primary food (or the 230V) do we really consume what it says?
For 12V bulbs, certainly not (because you can put different power).

For 230V bulbs, I think so, but given the precision of values, I am not sure that the path difference.

The mains being 230V + or - 10% or 207 to 253V, the power of an incandescent bulb can vary more than 40%.
The 60W marking 230V indicates a power varying from 48,6W to 72,6W :!:

For LED 5W if the food yield passed consumer 6W, it remains well within the marking ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/11/15, 17:02

elephant wrote:By the way ... I know that there was a topic on it some years ago. These LED's light bulbs, so that 230 12 V V is that the consumption data reflect the performance of the power?

Yes this is why the LED bulbs 12v have better performance than 230v ... but 12v ago losses of the transformer ... ultimately it is kif kif.

In the shop I try to indicate generally yields light bulbs and power supplies ...
0 x
tarassboulba
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Recall of the LED / Fluo Economic Lighting ROI Calculator

by tarassboulba » 10/02/16, 10:37

Hello,
Regarding the table (ROI) I find it a bit simple as calculating.
What interests the user is the amount of light that reaches him (in lux = lumen per m2)
As it is not possible to know the parameters influencing the use factor of the installation, only the luminous flux of the bulbs are indicated.

If this computer already allowed to make a comparison of equivalent light output (lumens) that would be a little more informative.
What is the point of comparison that is not based on an equivalent service rendered?
Depending on the type of "classic" bulb the efficiency can vary by 30%, and the most powerful bulbs have a better efficiency.
If moreover it was clearly indicated the characteristics of the generic bulb used as point of comparison it would be even better.
If in addition it was stated the type of place lighting (place of passage, lighting timer, sensor, living room, etc ..) it would be possible to take into account the number of start-up cycle, important in life as types of lighting.
If it was indicated the type of lighting and composition thereof (3 classic chandelier bulbs e14 of 40W or 15 G9 bulbs, etc.) it may be more appropriate to judge the appropriateness € to make changes.

New types of LED lamps that resemble the model edison filament also appeared whose lives are perhaps assess over time by experience feedback. The indications on the packaging is anyway not a guarantee of accuracy, regarding the lumens or lifetimes, only consumed powers are accurate.

As regards the coefficient of use (the efficiency between light emission at the source and "service rendered" at the level of the user) we can have an idea with the tables of values ​​according to the directivity of the lighting (direct / indirect) and the color of the walls and ceilings.

refs:
http: // www .repereelec.fr / folder-ecl.htm
http: //mach.elec.free.fr/transfo/cours_transformateurs.pdf
http: // www-.cooling masters.com / articles-36-2.html
0 x
Christophe

Re: Recall of the LED / Fluo Economic Lighting ROI Calculator

by Christophe » 10/02/16, 12:24

tarassboulba wrote:Hello,
Regarding the table (ROI) I find it a bit simple as calculating.
What interests the user is the amount of light that reaches him (in lux = lumen per m2)

Uh I think on the contrary that it is already difficult enough for most users (including navigation intelligence was largely destroyed by facebook, twitter and snapshat etc etc ...)

Yes the concept of Lumens / Lux is high (when the user knows what that means), but most eco bulbs (whether fluorescent or LED) still indicate equivalence with the old bulbs (what people therefore understand) and which in my opinion even more interest to the user: it is the price: therefore purchase price and prices for use (= consumption and life of the bulb).

Since we agree on the fact that equity is now standardized (which was not the case particularly before the early LED)

ps: the new forum accepts the inclusion of the calculator:
0 x

Back to "Electricity, electronics and computers: Hi-tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials, and new"