Virtual relocations: map of telecom call centers

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Christophe

Virtual relocations: map of telecom call centers

by Christophe » 11/10/12, 11:15

Interesting article from the world: http://www.lemonde.fr/economie/article/ ... _3234.html with a nice cartography ...

Where do the call center agents answer?

Where are the call centers of the main French telecom operators located? Le Monde.fr has gathered on a map the available information, given by the operators themselves as well as in a report presented by the deputy of Côtes d'Armor Marc Le Fur (UMP). Only Free (whose founder, Xavier Niel, is a private shareholder of the Le Monde group), did not respond to our requests regarding the location of its call centers. Telecom operators represent more than half of the activity of service providers abroad.

(...)
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 11/10/12, 12:55

it's already very lamentable for what is only technical ... we can hope that an employee at the other end of the world is as well able to respond as in France if he has the right training

but it is catastrophic for intelligence: it happened to me several times to need information from my laptop when I am in a place that I do not know: it is obvious that the one who is on the phone does not know not France and even less the department concerned: unable to find an address if it is not given the words in order or they are in its directory!

the Post complains of not having enough activity to keep the small post offices open! telephone information would be a very good complementary activity! and at least the information would be given by people who know and understand the questions

m .... i forgot that the PTT no longer exists

it is perhaps another business idea to create: an additional information number, the quality of which is to share work with French people who work at home, and who respond to the region they know ... and instead of making an idiotic advertisement like 118 218, the advertisement would be to say that this service is made by French people who know!

I do not intend to carry out this kind of project, but I will have some idea to give to whoever would like to do it

this is really a case where home working tele would be effective
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 11/10/12, 15:18

With the accent, it's fun to guess the country of call and ask them if we guessed right and sometimes they tell you that they are in a beautiful country like Morocco or Senegal to visit !!
0 x

Back to "Electricity, electronics and computers: Hi-tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials, and new"