PV panels => make your hair!

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Obelix
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

PV panels => make your hair!

by Obelix » 10/09/09, 10:18

Hello,

A new breed of PV panels based on human hair!
Beard will you say to me! Well no, it would be much cheaper than silicon if .........
To read :
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... -hair.html

Obelix
0 x
In medio stat virtus !!
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/09/09, 10:21

Hu? kes?

Is there a French version somewhere for Anglophobes?
0 x
Obelix
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Obelix » 10/09/09, 10:31

Bjr,

Not found!

Obelix

PS: a chouïa: http://www.electron-economy.org/article-35880629.html
Last edited by Obelix the 10 / 09 / 09, 11: 20, 1 edited once.
0 x
In medio stat virtus !!
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/09/09, 10:38

So what's it like?

ps: ok saw the link, oh well, our Elec is against the carbon tax!
Last edited by Christophe the 10 / 09 / 09, 12: 55, 1 edited once.
0 x
sam17
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by sam17 » 10/09/09, 12:30

it feels the big intox anyway!
0 x
--
Patience is a tree whose root is bitter, and whose fruits are very sweet.
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 11/09/09, 08:08

The brain is electric. The hair nourishes the brain.
When you do not go out enough in the sun or you wear too much hat the brain is poorly fed and you get depressed or you think badly.
In our day, unlike ancient times, we no longer have hat, felt, beret, helmet, white wig, stenson and that's why we invented the plane, the computer etc. . etc ...
Some expressions come from it: when one makes a reasoning that is badly pinned or badly thought, it is said that it is far-fetched. By pulling the hair, the capillary brain connection is disconnected and this explains the ineptitude of reasoning.
In the same way, many politicians go bankrupt and this explains certain policies.
We can add rapists, soldiers, terrorists or Corsicans who always wear balaclavas or turbans and bikers who wear their helmets for long periods. All these categories are known to have a deficient reasoning.
On the other hand, in the 60 70 years, the wearing of long hair increased the brain activity and allowed the creation of many musical works (Jimmy Hendrix, Beatles, etc) artistic, WoodStock, etc. etc. Some would say that it was illicit substances, in fact it was the length of the hair.
Finally, during my college I was wearing long hair up to the shoulders, I was very active, an IQ of 156, I spent my thesis, while today I have very short hair and I am in depression.
Finally, the last proof is blondes. Their hair reflects the light while in the brown energy is fully absorbed. So their brains are better fed and that's why brunettes are smarter.

So it's quite logical.

But you do not have to believe me : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 11/09/09, 08:45

Brilliant (in) e demonstration, dear ex.

I am still quite skeptical: Kathmandu, is not there that we went to find cheap opium in the baba-cool years? In my opinion, someone abused.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 11/09/09, 09:47

it's a hoax, obviously
0 x
Click my signature
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 11/09/09, 09:52

: roll: First of all it is not very clear if the panel must be oriented towards the sun to work or if it is about capturing static electricity? It is hard to see how a hair, even from the sacred head of a Buddhist monk born ugly, could capture photovoltaic energy with a higher yield than silicon?

Regarding static electricity. Certainly a hair is capable of accumulating a lot of it (several thousand volts?) But if we want to produce it, it is necessary to achieve a mechanical effect on the hair for example with a synthetic material such as by rubbing an acrylic sweater etc) while there we have some rikiki hair wandering around on a panel of a montage that seems to have been done on a small scale ... mixing "hair threads" and "copper threads" ... : Shock:

So, I would have rather seen a plastic cap designed to recover the static charge directly on the head ... which is not the case. The yield would certainly be higher than a disparate network.

One of the speakers emphasized that: the hair cannot be "welded" as it appears to have been if one examines the close-up. Because they would not withstand the heat of the solder point (between 180 ° C and 190 ° C).

Moreover, the hair, if they can accumulate static electricity, are not conductive:
Resistivity of hair = 6,000,000 ohms per cm3

Silicone: 640 ohms per cm3
Copper: 0.00000017 ohms by cm3

... on the other hand the bulb which he holds in the hand is a bulb with normal base "220V" is the tension of the sector in India.
: Shock: : Shock: ... look for the mistake ...

Source: Dailymail

amha C of the pipo.

PS: Ex: it's fun, but what is the relationship with this project. No understands 8)
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 11/09/09, 16:20

PV PANELS = Voltaic photo panels so light and hair : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...