Prohibition of non-economic bulbs, it is confirmed!

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
hervit78
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

after two years

by hervit78 » 26/02/11, 19:41

two years of using LBC bulbs were softone philips of different powers.

Energy balance 50 Kw / year of savings, on an annual consumption of 2900 Kw.

out of 12 lamps, 9 have failed within 2 years : Evil:

luckily I had stocked up on a filament bulb.

I therefore reassembled my dimmers with my 75w and 100w bulbs, which thanks to the variation consumes as much as possible when you need the maximum power, 3/4 of the time they are at 20% power.

my consumption increased by 10 kWh / year, a misery, with new lighting.

it is still a scam of the century to make you forget the main.

my consumption for my house:

2910 Kwh / year for electricity
1380 Kwh / year for domestic hot water regulated at 50 ° c
110 m3 of water / year (cold and hot) + 60 m3 of rainwater
4000 Kwh / year for gas heating (gas boiler elm 16 kw)

my house is 120 m² and is occupied by 5 inhabitants.

with children from 23 to 12 years old.

I am an independent thermographer, I also pass my ERE (expert in energy renovation).

I worked 20 years in utilities (energy) on SAP
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SAP_IS-U

for large groups of CAC40, EDF, ERDF, RTE, Gaz de France, Total, BP etc ...

so the stuff of the ademe OK, but not for everything and not especially anyhow and on anything.

what a scam it is supposedly based on consumption : Cheesy:
Last edited by hervit78 the 27 / 02 / 11, 00: 00, 1 edited once.
0 x
aerialcastor
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by aerialcastor » 26/02/11, 19:50

I hope this is recklessness, because measuring consumption in kW is scary for an energy expert.
0 x
Save a tree, eat a beaver.
It is no use to succeed in life, what it takes is to miss his death.
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 26/02/11, 20:16

Hi Hermit!

I don't want to blow up your bubble but a filament bulb does not light up strongly at 20% of its consumption!

A glow! : Shock:

But I agree that it does not always take the number of hours it is supposed to work, there is a good guarantee at phillips, they can replace it if you complain, unfortunately we do not complain!
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
green
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by green » 26/02/11, 22:37

Beyond what I consider to be a scam (longevity much less than incandescent lamps, exorbitant price, superior gray matter, etc etc ...) it is the pollution that will be generated because who will deposit his lamp in an appropriate receptacle?
For me this receptacle is 16 km from my town and I do not see myself making 32 km to deposit my unhappy lamp there.
Today, I use halogen lamps because they are less polluting, but the people I asked asked me that their mercury lamps will go directly to household waste.
If one day while walking in nature I find a mercury lamp, the question I will ask myself is: how many incandescent lamps to pollute as much?
In the name of good conscience, we are forced to follow rules (often inappropriate) but without giving ourselves the means.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 26/02/11, 22:56

And conversely, a "Carrefour" brand compact fluorescent lamp bought in 95 or 96, pirncipal lighting of the living room for a few years, and since in the corridor that my little kids have the habit of leaving it on all evening if I do not pass by. the !

Despite a small darkening at the base, it still works!
0 x
Did67

Re: after two years

by Did67 » 26/02/11, 23:07

hervit78 wrote:
my consumption increased by 10 Kw / year, a misery, with a found lighting.

Indeed, unit question will have to whip a little before "advise"!

But that was not my point: a family's consumption depends on many factors. Unless you have isolated all of your circuits and installed meters, this is not even in the order of magnitude of the "usual" variations: you would not have changed any bulb, except to be a totally robot family which is always go to bed at the same time, take the same shower for the same duration, open the fridge so many times, etc ... your consumption could have varied much more!

If it is kWh (of an amount of energy), these few machines or dishwashers more or less ...

So I agree, the lighting is not much.

Nevertheless:

a) "little" to multiply by 20 million household, that does something!

b) one can reduce consumption there without losing comfort; in addition, it is not prohibited to keep watch, to switch off when leaving a room, to better fill the washing machine and dishwasher ... This is cumulative.

We can also just grumble against the government and do nothing with it. In this case, it is Europe. And I don't think this is the most silly measure! [even if there are lots of defective bulbs]
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 26/02/11, 23:22

the longevity of incandescent lamps is not extraordinary, but considering the low price and the absence of polluting material it remains a good solution: to ban them is absurd

there are cases where incandescent lamps are essential: their ban is lamentable:

site lighting by small generator: too much voltage variation and overvoltage when the heavy loads are disconnected: compact fluorescents burn out too often

portable lamp: compact fluorescent too fragile and too expensive ... with a normal incandescance we do not lose much when it breaks ... especially do not use halogen lamp to the size of conventional bulbs: they are boosted to make a good performance , but it makes them very fragile: the slightest movement when they are on the grids!

lighting in the cellars and other humid places: the incandescances were fine ... the compact fluorescents broke miserably

this prohibition only concerns europe ... are there mail order sellers in a country not too far to buy what we want? Swiss for example?
0 x
hervit78
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by hervit78 » 26/02/11, 23:59

bravo continue !!!!

the new world order, can do whatever it wants with such sheep

vivi !!! for Kwh

thank you for the next generation : Shock:

you want an LA photo now of defense on a fully lit Saturday night.

Frankly it's vomiting 8)

my next step is 100% autonomous and it's possible to do bepos.

continue to pay your EDF and other bills, your independence, they especially don't want it : Mrgreen:
0 x
hervit78
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by hervit78 » 27/02/11, 00:02

Alain G wrote:Hi Hermit!

I don't want to blow up your bubble but a filament bulb does not light up strongly at 20% of its consumption!

A glow! : Shock:

no need for more and more than enough to type my keyboard and answer you.

and like I say, 45 mm in max power to eat.

after at 00:01 am no need to have las vegas at my place : Evil:
0 x
hervit78
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: after two years

by hervit78 » 27/02/11, 00:35

Did67 wrote:
a) "little" to multiply by 20 million household, that does something!

b) one can reduce consumption there without losing comfort; in addition, it is not prohibited to keep watch, to switch off when leaving a room, to better fill the washing machine and dishwasher ... This is cumulative.

We can also just grumble against the government and do nothing with it. In this case, it is Europe. And I don't think this is the most silly measure! [even if there are lots of defective bulbs]

blabla

Economy across France: 22 million x 82 kWh = 1 kWh / year

Electric: 7 kWh per year (including 500 for illuminations). The tower uses 000 transformers of various types (plus 580 generators in the event of a breakdown)
In water: 65 m000 of drinking water and 3 kWh of hot and cold climate energy per year
In paper: 2 tonnes per year (for tickets)

pollution from illuminated signs = estimated at 2 Tw / h in France (I put an H to please you) = 4 nuclear units
:P

take a good look at this satellite view

kiki will have the biggest : Cheesy:
0 x