Problem of starting motor washing machine

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
tnerual
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Problem of starting motor washing machine

by tnerual » 13/01/11, 10:54

Hello, I recovered a washing machine engine to make a potter's wheel.
Connected with the control of the machine, it works, but according to the programs, therefore impossible to regulate the speed.
I tried to connect it live, but I can not do it.

Based on my research, it would be a universal driver.
On the other hand, without counting the two speed regulation wires, there are 5 wires, 2 connected to the coals, 3 on the stators, through two kinds of small plastic boxes.
The current flows between the two wires connected to the coal, likewise between the other three wires.
I tried serial connection, parallel, but nothing.

The references on the motor plate are:
MCA 52 / 64-148 / VES2
12000rpm 2 A 380 W
220 / 240 V 50 / 60 Hz clF / F

If anyone has a solution, thank you in advance.
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 13/01/11, 17:40

Welcome to tnerual Econology!

Why do not you use a simple motor with pulleys and belts as a reducer?
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 13/01/11, 21:36

the engines of older washing machines over 30 years were simpler, to see to the breakage.
the boxes must be capacitors and there must be several motors actually wound in the stator washing, spinning, with motor windings out of phase by the capacitors.
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 13/01/11, 22:54

I made a recycling of this kind a few years ago, like you I did not know what were the wires to connect to run in small and high speed.

Everything happened on a connector to (7 or 8 son?), So I connected the ground wire to the motor and tried with the other two wires from the mains socket by touching the connector contacts. To see who was doing what and run the engine (no load).

Quickly and after a few tests and a few small flash of bad contact, I have nothing toasted : Mrgreen: and succeeds in doing test / error to find the 2 speeds.
:P
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 14/01/11, 01:56

With a small oscilloscope (and even a multimeter) you can better identify yourself by measuring the motor running on the machine.
Reflecting on the capacitors we also find ..
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 14/01/11, 09:15

Now more and more machines are equipped with electronic dimmers. It's not clear that there are still capacitors.
A priori it is not an asynchronous motor ...
0 x
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 14/01/11, 13:41

hello tnerual
try with this scheme

0 x
tnerual
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by tnerual » 14/01/11, 17:25

Alain G wrote:Welcome to tnerual Econology!

Why do not you use a simple motor with pulleys and belts as a reducer?

That's what I want to do, in fact I'm trying to do with a recovery engine. But it's more complicated than expected.
0 x
tnerual
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by tnerual » 14/01/11, 17:26

Flytox wrote:I made a recycling of this kind a few years ago, like you I did not know what were the wires to connect to run in small and high speed.

Everything happened on a connector to (7 or 8 son?), So I connected the ground wire to the motor and tried with the other two wires from the mains socket by touching the connector contacts. To see who was doing what and run the engine (no load).

Quickly and after a few tests and a few small flash of bad contact, I have nothing toasted : Mrgreen: and succeeds in doing test / error to find the 2 speeds.
:P

I also tested all possible combinations without success, except for a big spark on a connection.
I hope I have not done anything.
0 x
tnerual
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by tnerual » 14/01/11, 17:32

boubka wrote:hello tnerual
try with this scheme

I got inspired but without success.
That said the two circuits that power the rotor and the stator are independent so I do not see how the current can pass.
Unless you bridge a stator input with a rotor input and feed as on the shema ????
0 x