Electrical installation problem?

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
stef5555
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by stef5555 » 26/11/07, 15:48

Flytox wrote:Bonjour à tous

[Off-topic mode on]
"Old fashioned electrician"
When I was very ugly, I saw the electrician from time to time who came to repair the installation of the house ... always between 2 short circuits with rubber / fabric insulation.

He was an old grandpa with huge hands (legs) like real beaters. Rather than going down the ladder to catch his Metrix, when he needed to measure something, he would lick the tip of the index finger and ring finger that put on the wires. Depending on the chestnut he was taking, he determined whether it was 110, 220 or 380 volts! : Shock:

Regularly, if in doubt, he would come back a second time, to confirm! When I asked him if it hurt, he replied with a blasé air that the 380 it stings! : Mrgreen:
[Off-topic mode off]
A+

: Cheesy: it must not be the same 380 v that I took!!!

: Cheesy: if you want to build some muscle without moving an inch go for it!!!!

:| ps: obviously not to do
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 26/11/07, 18:48

: Arrow: I had a farmer friend who was checking that power (100V) was going through his cow fences by laying blades of grass on them.
The length of the blade of grass was supposed to resist. He made me try it and I found my ass on the ground (I was a kid). Much later, I understood that his hard worker's calloused hands were much more insulating than my child's hands with finer and well hydrated skin... :frown:
0 x
furbizz
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

bathroom socket

by furbizz » 28/11/07, 00:51

Hello,

Did you try to see if there were any hidden cameras in the house? : Lol:
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 28/11/07, 01:11

Hello

I would not want to revive you, but I knew an old electrician
Victorin B***** to test the fuses on the 550 volts he simply touched them with his index finger, he had a certain thickness of skin on his fingers which was resisting.
This impressed the new young people who arrived at work, and made the foreman nervous..

Andre
0 x