Urgent electrical problem, circuit breaker jumps

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
buquet
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Urgent electrical problem, circuit breaker jumps

by buquet » 12/08/08, 22:29

Hello to you

first of all I apologize in advance if I am not in the right post.
here I have a big electrical problem in my house. I am equipped in single-phase with an amperage of 45 amp on the meter so far I only consume 27 amp. I am equipped with a general circuit breaker of 63 amp and of differential which feeds the various networks of the house, the standards were respected the lighting are on 10 amp taken on 16 amp and the household appliance on 20 amp and the gas stove on 32 amp. despite the general circuit breaker this breaks regularly. I first thought of a problem coming from an electrical appliance so I unplugged the washing machine and the dishwasher but I always trip, I then check the attic wiring to check if a mouse did not nibble on a cable but still nothing.I am out of idea if someone can help him solve this little problem I have a little girl who is 9 months old and I don't want anything to happen to him because of this problem.
to add to all this i have a ground fault i have an electrician who came with a tellurometer to measure the ohms and i am beyond the standards that is to say 100 i was advised to replant a prick of ground it is possible that this is what makes me djonctir regularly. the electrician reassured me by telling me that I was well connected to the earth. but the only concern is that the day or a resistance of a device lachera will be me or my wife or daughter who will serve as land .not very reassuring.
here I am exposing my problem to you if you could help me it will be fine
thank you in advance
0 x
loop
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by loop » 12/08/08, 22:50

Hi buquet

The problem with RCDs is that they are very sensitive to leakage currents, sometimes even generated by a simple computer screen
Your circuit breaker may be HS
For now, the best you can do is isolate each part of your house or each power line on the meter, and observe what is happening.
Grounding can also cause problems if it is too close to the panel neutral
An electrician explained to me that in reality, the neutral of an outlet, is connected to earth, which then serves as a free conductor.

A+
0 x
buquet
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by buquet » 12/08/08, 23:29

Thank you for your answer

my circuit breaker is not hs it has been checked by the electrician
at the distance the earth is outside the house in the garden at a distance of 15m from the electrical panel
what I don't understand is that right now everything is working
carefree everything is connected and no cuts

I knew that the differential was very sensitive at this point but the standards are the standards

I tried to isolate part by part the sectors of the house but it does not change anything I understand nothing I think I will replant a poking of earth further by making a bridge with the first
but the measuring device the tellurometer it is very expensive for an individual and if I call the electrician to control my work it will not be free not more

but thank you very much for your answers :P
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 13/08/08, 06:16

Hello

I do not think that it is the grounding which is your problem (done like the old foxes of electricians they will urinate on the rod of earth just before making the measurements and it is good, 1 month later the ground dry and it's better) : Evil:

A differential circuit breaker, measures the amperage of a phase and must find the same amparage on the neutral wire, if there is a differrence that under entand a ground leakage, the circuit breaker trips, it is a means of protection against a electrocution
If the circuit breaker is properly calibrated a resistor of 2000homs connected to earth and on a phase in a socket makes it trip.

Research in your circuit if you have a lamp or an external device subjected to humidity which causes a leak. Bathroom
outlet for hair dryer, or outdoor pool all that is at risk of leakage, Proceed by elimination, it would be necessary to know which circuit or which device is in operation when it trips.

Andre
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 13/08/08, 08:02

Hello,
Condensation in an electrical device is often the source of this type of problem, so you need to determine which device is causing the trip.
All the devices which use water are suspect, percolator, washing machine, refrigerator etc.
Good luck with your investigation! : Mrgreen:
@+
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 13/08/08, 08:10

Hello,
here for the installation despite the general circuit breaker that breaks regularly.

I don't understand why the discussion revolves around the differential. Since it is the general who triggers.
For me, there is a device that goes into a short circuit from time to time.
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
nialabert
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by nialabert » 13/08/08, 09:05

lejustemilieu wrote:Hello,
here for the installation despite the general circuit breaker that breaks regularly.

I don't understand why the discussion revolves around the differential. Since it is the general who triggers.
For me, there is a device that goes into a short circuit from time to time.

I concur with this remark.
You need Savoie if it is the differential that jumps or the "normal" circuit breaker

Then if the secondary circuit breakers do not blow it is either that the problem is located between the main and the secondary (table all rotten?) Or at some point all the big consumers start at the same time and there is everything loose (it happened to me during a pancake party.

While there is an idea why in some places in the house, a conventional light bulb goes loose all the time while in the rest of the house they hold?
0 x
Researchers who seek are found, but researchers found it seeks.
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 13/08/08, 09:36

Small explanation on the text of Nialabert :D
"I plussoie" means: I agree, I approve, I confirm, I agree ... In the infinitive, it is "plussoyer".
Almost 30000 occurrences according to yahoo.fr, for "je plussoie". It’s everywhere, on forums and mailing lists in particular and it would come from the habit of answering "+1"

Better to be more tender than toasted (grilled) : Cheesy:
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
nialabert
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by nialabert » 13/08/08, 09:47

lejustemilieu wrote:Small explanation on the text of Nialabert :D
"I plussoie" means: I agree, I approve, I confirm, I agree ... In the infinitive, it is "plussoyer".
Almost 30000 occurrences according to yahoo.fr, for "je plussoie". It’s everywhere, on forums and mailing lists in particular and it would come from the habit of answering "+1"

Better to be more tender than toasted (grilled) : Cheesy:

code: Select all

^
             /|\
            / | \
           /  |  \
              |
              |
              -------------- +1
:

: Mrgreen: : mrgreen
0 x

Researchers who seek are found, but researchers found it seeks.
buquet
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by buquet » 13/08/08, 10:15

thanks for your response guys

It is true that I have a cottage which is part of the house equipped with a fridge freezer microwave and washing machine and a dishwasher more out my materials also.
I think more like you said it has a device which will take moisture and which will malfunction
since yesterday i put everything back and i'm not dripping but it's true that it's not raining anymore i'm going to exploit this idea i'm going to watch if i trip more when it's raining
my wife yesterday added to me that the pilot of the small malfunctioned it was obliged to unplug it each time to start it so I unplug it we will see if it was this device.on will see if my general always goes off .

I give you additional information when it goes off it does not pick up right away I have to lower the differentials before reassembling it and then I reassemble the ones I put out of service. but it is never the same which makes the task even more difficult to locate the overload.

for the grounding I will replant a ground stake I will make a hole and I will surround the sting with bricks and then I will add earth. It is true that where I live the earth is very rocky impossible to dig 20 cm without falling on stones. So maybe the first bite does not really touch the ground and it is surrounded by pebbles. I can also humidify.

thanks to you i'm always good ideas takers : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x