Urgent electrical problem, circuit breaker jumps

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
buquet
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by buquet » 14/08/08, 12:03

I think about it EDF come Monday to increase the power
otherwise I can test all this in 10 days I still have tenants in my cottage
I could also change one of the diff from 16 amp to 20 amp
0 x
ElectricianParis
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by ElectricianParis » 28/07/13, 09:19

First of all there are a lot of errors in your explanation.
The general circuit breaker is 45A which corresponds to an EDF package of 9kw.
63A corresponds to an interdifferential. You have to see this is a type A or AC. This is the only interdiff on your installation is not good. Each row of circuit breakers on your panel must start with an interdiff.

Examples:
-first row: Interdiff 40A / 30mA --- 32A (electric plague) --- 20A (washing machine) ---- 20A (dishwasher) ---- 20A (oven) ----- 16A (fridge) - --16A (worktop outlet) ---- 16A (electric cumulus (hot water tank)) ---- 10A (hood) ---- 10A (SB light)

-2nd row: Interdiff 40A / 30mA type AC: several 16A disj for the socket in the house --- several disj10A for the light in the house

-3nd row: 40A / 30mA type A interdiff - several 16A disj for the radiators

If you have a single 63A type AC interdiff, the current jumps at the general circuit breaker (connection circuit breaker) because 45A <63A interdiff. following an overload.
the problem in 90% comes from your refrigerator. As it is very hot at the moment, the refrigerator turns fully (it consumes more than usual).
The problem can be solved by removing (cutting) the ground wire than on the compressor. You are not exposing yourself to any danger by doing this.
cordially
Electrician Paris
0 x
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by 1360 » 28/07/13, 10:39

ElectricienParis wrote:... the problem in 90% comes from your refrigerator. How hot it is at the moment the refrigerator turns fully (it consumes more than usual).

Hello to you too,

I do not remember if it was very hot on Tuesday August 12, 2008, but since that date the author of the discussion has probably solved his problem ...

: Cheesy:
0 x
kevinelec
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

PB DJ

by kevinelec » 28/01/14, 11:24

Hello, you have a problem of earth which must obligatorily improve but also a mass some by in your house but the problem is that it is necessary to locate the mass while knowing that the mass is fran, che that is to say that the current directly earth phase which makes the dj break, working at erdf I can tell you the head dj is very adaptable and has no symptoms of weakness.
0 x