magnetic pollution in video, part 1

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Flytox

by Flytox » 07/06/08, 15:26

Bonjour à tous

Leo Maximus wrote:Christophe, there are two things in common use that should be tested:

- Electric shavers
- Earphones

We could also add to the list the computer, monitor, photocopier and printer, this concerns millions of people at work or at home and we work a lot of hours right next to it for some.

Can we reduce this harmfulness by any shielding, grounding etc ...
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/06/08, 15:29

The screen is planned, the pc too. Two laptops too.

The printers are not much to see and it is far too variable depending on the model (just the rollover).

By cons small transformers (gsm, modems, hub, switch ...) are magnetic calamities ... and often hidden behind the offices where we spend hours ...

Now you can work a little too, right?
https://www.econologie.com/shop/detecteu ... p-143.html

For the decrease, yes I suppose that by shielding just the small transformers it would change a lot ... for the rest it will be harder.

I could try this way! : Idea: Test ideas?

ps: for the subject of GSM relay tests https://www.econologie.com/forums/antennes-o ... t5471.html
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 07/06/08, 19:48

Christophe wrote: Remundo yes (what is an isotropic field compared to permanent?) But you admit that GSM and microwaves are waves of almost the same nature. So the sensor reacts the same to these 2 types of wave ... you saw the result ... 10 times more for the "leaks" of the microwave samsung than the gsm nokia

Yes the 2 devices as well as the wifi and other transmitters of the band of 2.45Ghz.

But on this shot you draw a hasty conclusion by associating the measurement of your device with a massive microwave leak.

I already tried the leak measurement on MO https://www.econologie.com/forums/les-micro- ... t2596.html and the result is far from the level of your measurement.

With my electromagnetic detector which is not capable of measuring the microwaves I did not obtain any result except standard in the electric measurement in V / m, on the other hand the magnetic measurement was quite as important as yours, 1500 nano Tesla near the oven, which is 2 times more than the one I had on a good capacity 220 / 12V transformer.

The person in charge, probably the big transformer voltage booster, but little risk that there is a connection with microwave leaks.
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/06/08, 20:11

This is why I put leaks between "" and as far as I know, I did not speak of "massive microwave leak" if? : Shock:

But the fact is:
a) in front of the "armored" door the disturbance is much less important. (less than 1 m of "red")
b) the disturbance is symmetrical: as much on the left as on the right compared to the door (on the right the wall arrives too quickly so I preferred to measure on the left : Mrgreen: )
c) it is true that I could have spent a little more time on these measures ... one more thing to do for part 2?
d) the sensor only measures a magnetic field ... I repeat it but soon I will receive another :D
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 07/06/08, 20:59

Christophe wrote: This is why I put leaks between "" and as far as I know, I did not speak of "massive microwave leak" if? : Shock:

No, of course :D , but the fact of talking about a leak and the red that stays at a good distance can lead to this kind of conclusion.

Christophe wrote: the sensor only measures a magnetic field ... I repeat it but soon I will receive another :D

Hence a question about what it measures with the mobile phone, my detector does not measure anything on this kind of device :|
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"

"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/06/08, 14:42

Well yes but it does prevent that: we can conclude without much chance of being wrong that OUR microwave creates a disturbance 10 times greater than MY mobile phone in communication.

No?

Otherwise there remains an "important" object to test: the car ...

:?:
0 x
tigrou_838
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

magbnetic pollution

by tigrou_838 » 09/06/08, 14:54

christophe, with your device, when you have tested the car, do the same thing on the bike to see what it looks like.

tigrou : Mrgreen:

ps: and also with a mobile phone working in the car.
0 x
georges100
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by georges100 » 09/06/08, 15:00

and also with a microwave in the car :D
a motorhome campsite that does not have a wave micto is not on top :D
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 09/06/08, 15:23

Hi Christopher,

I think Delnoram may have been right in thinking that it is not the microwaves that are detected by your device.

I think these are alternative magnetic leaks from the magnetron.

Otherwise, an isotropic field is a field which has the same value regardless of the direction in which the measurement is taken. So for an isotropic magnetic field, resulting from the random superposition of fields taken at random (a bit like light in a room) the flux through a surface is zero on average. No measurement possible from the flow.

Here, I found this:

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_%C3%A0_micro-ondes

Wikipedia wrote: Radiation and Man [edit]
The microwave radiation is not ionizing. It is therefore much less dangerous than X or gamma rays. However, there are standards regarding the level of leakage from ovens and a microwave oven should not be used with a damaged door.

The maximum leakage level tolerated by standards is 5 mW / cm² measured at 5 cm, the same level as a 2 W GSM telephone.

A Swiss study [1] gives some elements: used oven 0,41 mW / cm² or 10 times less than a GSM mobile phone, for new ovens and the majority of used ovens the radiation is lower than that of a Wifi connection.

If the oven is not damaged, given the distances and times of use, exposure to electromagnetic waves is negligible compared to the use of a mobile phone.

@+
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 09/06/08, 18:58

So Wi-Fi is the worst!

24 hours a day

Poor fish in the aquarium ...
0 x