Computer pollution, hi-tech and Internet

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Polyphemus
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Polyphemus » 23/02/15, 16:01

Yes, but there is something else. It was my recently deceased father's cook. I have an emotional connection with this object.
And then either it is polluted and it is for everyone and we do not sell it, or it is not and we keep it.
No ?
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 23/02/15, 16:22

If you also have morality!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 23/02/15, 18:07

The real issue is not whether your stove is polluted or not, but whether your wife considers it polluted, regardless of any other consideration.
Since it is a priori not rational, the best thing to do is a cathartic rite *, that is to say a symbolic cleaning (as has already been advocated, for example) which will formally give reason to your wife and allow you to keep the item. **

Another solution, which you would have found on your own ***, is to use the oven to taste the other stove ...

Personally, I find the first one more elegant ... 8)

* Purification.
** It would obviously be inappropriate to make him read these lines!
*** Polyphemus is anthropophagous, according to the Greek myth.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 24/02/15, 10:45

Super Ahmed! Please raise the level of the debate to unexpected heights.

Bravo and thank you for the 3rd solution, which solves other problems: global overpopulation, world hunger, tranquility in households, etc .....
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 24/02/15, 11:00

In female language: this stove is dumb = you have to change the kitchen

this kitchen is too small = you have to move for a bigger house ...

: Mrgreen:
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Lea
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Computer, hi-tech and Internet pollution

by Lea » 27/02/15, 09:44

I find your article very interesting.
If you have a particular interest in energy, ecology and environmental protection, do not hesitate to visit and subscribe to Ariel Green's Twitter account (fictional character, created as part of a project who defends the environment).

https://twitter.com/rielGreen

Lea
0 x