Pc Lenovo ideapad 110 does not start anymore: blinitialize Library failed

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Pc Lenovo ideapad 110 does not start anymore: blinitialize Library failed

by Exnihiloest » 19/05/21, 12:37

Christophe wrote:I'm talking about CM, you're talking to me about CM connectors ... necessarily ... it's not the same thing!

Do not try to hang on to the branches: the connectors are soldered on the CM, just like all the other components, they are an integral part of it!
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 19/05/21, 12:48

Exnihiloest wrote:
Christophe wrote:I'm talking about CM, you're talking to me about CM connectors ... necessarily ... it's not the same thing!

Do not try to hang on to the branches: the connectors are soldered on the CM, just like all the other components, they are an integral part of it!

Of course my grandfather, of course ...
2 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/05/21, 13:00

Well what do you want it is probably still in IDE the grandpa!

ide (Custom) .jpg
ide (Custom) .jpg (21.06 KiB) Viewed 1443 times
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 20/05/21, 02:15

The dd SSD is installed, it is not a disk but a flash memory. My pc has found a new lease of life. : Lol:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/05/21, 10:01

Do you have an M2 port in a € 300 pc?
0 x
jean.caissepas
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by jean.caissepas » 20/05/21, 11:29

Christophe wrote:Do you have an M2 port in a € 300 pc?

One SATA port is sufficient. SATA SSDs are still selling very well (I have one on my old I5-3570k PC)
You just have to remove the old super slow HDD which is present as standard (after cloning the data on the SSD)
In this regard, I used DISK GENIUS which is very complete and which does the TAF very well!
0 x
Past habits must change,
because the future must not die.
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/05/21, 11:39

Yes SSDs exist in SATA or M2 ...

But if izy spoke of "flash memory" I presume he was talking about an M2 SSD ... hence my remark ... but I may be wrong (it means that he did not know that an SSD was just memory ??)
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 20/05/21, 15:52

I took that one locally, 512 Gb was on sale. It is indeed a sata, M2 do not know.
That's kind of why I preferred to buy it near my home. When I saw the thickness and the featherweight, I suspected that the word "disc" was no longer relevant. ;)
1 x
jean.caissepas
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by jean.caissepas » 20/05/21, 22:41

izentrop wrote:I took that one locally, 512 Gb was on sale. It is indeed a sata, M2 do not know.
That's kind of why I preferred to buy it near my home. When I saw the thickness and the featherweight, I suspected that the word "disc" was no longer relevant. ;)

Small advice, to avoid premature wear (recent discs withstand less and less write cycles):
- If you have enough RAM (8 to 12 GB mini), you must remove the swap file which writes memory pages in turn on the SSD
- If you have the possibility to put a 2nd disk, put a small HDD which will contain the temporary files of the system and the Internet.

It's not very easy to configure, but this means that your SSD is almost only used for reading and will therefore be almost indestructible!

CAUTION, this does not prevent you from regularly backing up your important data on an external HDD, which is turned off apart from the backups (like that, low wear and little chance that a virus will erase the data it contains) .
The free SyncBack tool for synchronizing important directories to backup directories does the job very quickly because it only copies new files and those that have changed.
1 x
Past habits must change,

because the future must not die.
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 21/05/21, 10:31

jean.caissepas wrote:
izentrop wrote:I took that one locally, 512 Gb was on sale. It is indeed a sata, M2 do not know.
Small advice, to avoid premature wear (recent discs withstand less and less write cycles):
- If you have enough RAM (8 to 12 GB mini), you must remove the swap file which writes memory pages in turn on the SSD
- If you have the possibility to put a 2nd disk, put a small HDD which will contain the temporary files of the system and the Internet.

It's not very easy to configure, but this means that your SSD is almost only used for reading and will therefore be almost indestructible!

CAUTION, this does not prevent you from regularly backing up your important data on an external HDD, which is turned off apart from the backups (like that, low wear and little chance that a virus will erase the data it contains) .
The free SyncBack tool for synchronizing important directories to backup directories does the job very quickly because it only copies new files and those that have changed.
It is a low end, 4GB RAM, only one slot, and not the possibility to put another HDD.
You worry me there! In the docs they do not advise these precautions and give a 3 year warranty. By cons, in the characteristics, nothing indicates the number of write / read possible?

I ask myself a few questions: my external dd from 2012 has long been showing: "this reader has a problem, analyze it ..." I have never done it and would not do it, following what has just happened to me ...

From my last install, I made a backup on a USB key after installing my favorite programs. I also saved my personal files there.
Same warning message on this key. The backup inaccessible and impossible to copy / paste the personal folder on the disk without any warning message?
I recreated the folder locally and I was able to copy the subfolders one by one, except 2 folders which contained images from my android.

Then I decided to fix the security error on the key, which made it instantly inaccessible to me. : Shock: , like my old hard drive which I was able to try to read with the USB interface of the external drive.

Any idea to try to recover the data?
0 x

Back to "Electricity, electronics and computers: Hi-tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials, and new"