Paypal raises payment issues

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 20/11/09, 10:38

Ah even for transfers?

Who spoke of transfers?
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 20/11/09, 10:42

Christophe wrote:Houla LeJuste ... really zarb ... and who are you traveling with ??? : Shock:

It depends, in general, it is LOT, or Luftansa, but it is travel agencies of the net which sell the ticket.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/11/09, 10:48

Phew I was afraid for your life ....

But agencies that only have paypal, I'm not going to see them ... but hey :)

In any case, the 6-digit hit is really strange ...
0 x
Corpse Grinder 666
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Corpse Grinder 666 » 20/11/09, 13:53

personally when I sell on ebay I prefer the check ...
safer because you can send the product after collection as is done in stores when paying by credit card;)
0 x
phil53
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by phil53 » 20/11/09, 17:07

PP are not saints but personally, I never had a pb.
I made sales other than on ebay through them and I had no concerns
It is better to have money on your account than to pay directly by CB via PP
In this way impossible to get hacked his card.
To say that they do not check anything is a little unfair, I have a friend who to avoid bank charges tried to pass money from one French account to another in Taiwan via PP, they blocked the money going realize it was not a business transaction

But for a merchant site it can be different
0 x
delnoram

Re: Paypal poses payment problems

by delnoram » 20/11/09, 19:32

lejustemilieu wrote:
My Visa card is playing tricks on me too (my account is positive)
You also encountered this problem ...

I found myself in this case for a simple reason, I vias exceptionally the sliding monthly limit of my card (mastercard), suddenly my paypal payment could not do this.

Otherwise I also had the case of a shop on which the paypal payment did not pass, its manager finally installed a payment via a bank.
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 21/11/09, 11:40

Hello,
I just received a paypal email:
There are limits on 30 days, on 1 year, and a limit on the financial volume of transactions ...
Security requires.
So paypal, don't use it too much, otherwise, it does Tilt : Cheesy:
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 21/11/09, 12:37

In fact, Paypal can be interesting to give a double guarantee of payment / delivery on sellers or buyers "not yet reputable".
But for the rest, I remind everyone that for the whole euro zone, international transfers are free for the whole euro zone, if you make them from the computer using the IBAN code

It has almost become as simple as Belgian transfers, known for years for their simplicity.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Corpse Grinder 666
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Corpse Grinder 666 » 21/11/09, 14:25

even not reputed I had no problem without paypal;).
Besides on Ebay I do not have enough rating as a seller so I put a false email address for paypal which allows me to sell a little and display on the ad that I only take checks (because now the simple fact of marking "refusal of paypal" the advertisement does not pass). It must be said that the costs of paypal as a seller is the scam: Ebay does not care about the searches on all levels and begins to want to grow more and more to be one of the main intermediary (thanks to paypal ) for commerce on the net and I say no to monopoly (there are already too many false oligopolies at bank level ...)
0 x

Back to "Electricity, electronics and computers: Hi-tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials, and new"