No license for GSM Relay Antennas?!?

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Christophe

No license for GSM Relay Antennas?!?

by Christophe » 04/11/09, 13:22

I just learned at the JT that the establishment of mobile antennas were not subject to a building permit! A simple declaration to the commune is enough! Apparently even if a pylon is needed !!

Considering the ugliness of an antenna, it is frankly astonishing !! Especially considering how "they" piss us off to do our SOLAR CARPORT! : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

We are really in a society level 2 there and better be fat than small in this world!

Good news: apparently it can change! (for antennas ...)
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 04/11/09, 14:08

???? so why is there public inquiry (comodo and incomodo) and architectural offices ??? (at least in Belgium)
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/11/09, 14:38

In Belgium it is surely different. The info concerns France ...

For having seen several antennas relay be installed in front of my parents, I can tell you that there was no 10 years, public inquiry in France ...
0 x