To never forget the light in the toilet!

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 05/09/08, 21:24

Christophe wrote:Keskon said? :?: : Cheesy:

Eeeeuuuuuuuuuhhhh ... Thank you?!? : Lol:
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 05/09/08, 21:28

Tagor wrote:yes and yapascomode which will again say that it is not a scientific reasoning

You think he's got a pendulum at the end of ... well ... hmm ... you see what ...
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!
le23arago
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: To never forget the light in the toilet!

by le23arago » 30/04/09, 01:25

Hello Hello,
Thank you for this good experience and I'm just looking for where to get this type of "lock / switch". Indeed, I am setting up furnished accommodation in Cayenne and would like to install this system on the air conditioning so that customers do not leave them running in their absence :-) ...
Who knows the technical name of this small machine and especially where it can be found, I've been looking for hours on the internet ...
Thank you all for your next answers
In the meantime I'm going to the bar for a beer, not just one ;-)

Rulian wrote:Yesterday, during a particularly disheveled evening in the bistros of my city, I was forced by my bladder, derogatory with ill will, to go make room for the following tours (I was at the "I do not know how much "that I drank or that I paid).

Arrived at the pipirooms with a very poorly controlled approach, and aillant waited my turn without pissing in the sink, I finally enter the place of the much desired issue.

And there, the first of my thoughts was: "And shit, where is the light?"

Outside, inside, no switch. I finally stick my head through the door and ask a colleague who also runs on ethanol, who gives me the solution: "Close the lock, it turns on the light all by itself!"

It was the turning of the lock that caused the circuit to close, thus flooding the room with a saving light. And as we have to reopen the lock to exit, it's impossible to forget the light when leaving! I found this GE-NIAL. I almost forgot my commission. : Mrgreen:

So notice to DIY enthusiasts, it's an easy idea to implement at either.

The bottom line: drinking alcohol can be a very educational activity!
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 30/04/09, 07:56

There is also in France (I believe it is marketed by legrand) a semi waterproof timer: turn the button and presto!
It advantageously replaces the switch. We use a lot in campsites.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be