Your local network: Wifi or RJ45?

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.

My local network is in:

You can select 1 option

Consult the results
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 28/02/08, 00:31

Christophe wrote:Have you watched this documentary banned from broadcasting in France?

https://www.econologie.com/video-telepho ... -2444.html

Not all looked at, but the first 2 testimonies are edifying: thank you cell phone relay antennas !!

I would even say more: for diesel we are also heading towards serious health problems => see the post "Is diesel less polluting than gasoline?" and the latest documents from peace_angel dated 27-02-2008.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Superform
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Superform » 28/02/08, 08:39

Christophe wrote:Ok thank you I didn't know these notions at all.

Apparently it's the 5th but I do not see how the plug influences that much in the flow ... the "power" of the switch and the length of the cables seems to me more important am I wrong?

The sockets less than the cables themselves actually

Capt_Maloche wrote:That said, I know these nuances without knowing what difference there is on the cable itself

I have 3 of 5 and 6, frankly, at first sight these are the same
What is the difference? none seem to be armored ...

It's a matter of shielding, yes:
metal braid or aluminum foil around the pairs

But also a question of impedance, cable diameter ...

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/C%C3%A2ble_cat%C3%A9gorie_5
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 28/02/08, 08:45

yes, well, precisely it is necessary to look at everything, and to have perspective !! and make a personal judgment, because there it is still well oriented!
* there is scheming on the studies ok
* the portable in pollutes + that an antenna (especially if it picks up badly!) oops c my case!
* the laptop saves many lives every day
and:
the mobile phone allows you to spy on trips, to listen, to bring back a lot of money! (not for users !!! : Cheesy: )

who has or knows someone who has unlimited plans, to reproduce the experience of hard-boiled eggs? info or intox ?
0 x
White would not exist without the dark, but anyway!

http://maison-en-paille.blogspot.fr/
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/02/08, 08:59

jean63 wrote:Not all looked at, but the first 2 testimonies are edifying: thank you cell phone relay antennas !!

Please look at everything, especially experience with fertilized chicken eggs... starting from the fish stroke only half surprises me ...
Last edited by Christophe the 28 / 02 / 08, 09: 02, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/02/08, 09:02

denis wrote:* the laptop saves many lives every day

This counter-argument is a confession to itself of the harmfulness of GSM .... When I heard it it shocked me ... deeply.

denis wrote:the mobile phone allows you to spy on trips, to listen, to bring back a lot of money! (not for users !!! : Cheesy: )

Stop there carl big con ... uh karl big hot who will come back !! : Mrgreen:

denis wrote:who has or knows someone who has unlimited plans, to reproduce the experience of hard-boiled eggs? info or intox ?

Not me but actually it would be interesting ... but you have to find fertilized chicken eggs!
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 28/02/08, 09:46

There is an article in science and life from last month I believe, which specifies that a study confirms the harmfulness of GSM

thanks to representative affections on the side where people use their cellphones, i am convinced anyway

> A few years ago, I used my mobile phone for about 30 hours a month directly on the ear, and after a while, I had a headache every time I used it

I bought a wired hands-free kit, and it got better

since then, I have greatly reduced the use of these neuron grids.
What bothers me is that I have a relay antenna 20m from my office ...

how to measure radiation in fact?
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 28/02/08, 09:55

Christophe wrote:

This counter-argument is a confession to itself of the harmfulness of GSM .... When I heard it it shocked me ... deeply.

denis wrote:the mobile phone allows you to spy on trips, to listen, to bring back a lot of money! (not for users !!! : Cheesy: )

denis wrote:who has or knows someone who has unlimited plans, to reproduce the experience of hard-boiled eggs? info or intox ?

Not me but actually it would be interesting ... but you have to find fertilized chicken eggs!

fertilized ???? what relationship?, I'm not talking about hatching, but cooked egg !! , any box egg does the trick, it lacks a portable package, but here there should not be this type of client (or pro package ??)

for the effect on eggs in incubation, it is already proven!
0 x
White would not exist without the dark, but anyway!

http://maison-en-paille.blogspot.fr/
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 28/02/08, 12:33

Christophe wrote:

1 - "The cell phone saves many lives every day" : TRUE, it's impossible to deny it; there are examples galore.

2 - "the cell phone allows you to spy on trips, to listen, to bring in a lot of money!" :
TRUE: the assassins of the Prefect Erignac in Ajaccio were confused thanks to the examination of all the communications of the mobile phones around Ajaccio that evening (except for Colonna, they found no trace of com for him ... .. maybe he couldn't do everything !!).

bring in a lot of money: this is obvious in France.

The 3 French operators are sharing the cake illegally because they agree on the prices which are enormously higher than everywhere else). They also risk being condemned a second time by Europe for this reason). Heard yesterday in the FR2 program "Those who are moving France" which dealt with the power of acaht, scams (such as mobile among others) and low-cost in general.

3 - "who has or knows someone who has unlimited packages, to reproduce the experience of hard-boiled eggs?" :

that i believe major like eggs, but I don't have a laptop, just an old guy who serves me twice a year with a mobile card ... to help out.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
faaab
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by faaab » 28/02/08, 12:51

This experience interests me ... and my girlfriend has an unlimited plan!

Good.

How do we do ?

: roll:
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 28/02/08, 13:41

you put a fresh egg halfway between the two mobile phones

you place a radio so that there is a communication, then you let cook 1h or two :D
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^