Need help design gpe generator project - Stirling

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
neant
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Need help design gpe generator project - Stirling

by neant » 12/02/06, 22:13

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forumobviously, people are contructive and that's nice.

In short, I just wanted to point out that I am part of a small team, we will say a design office whose working platform is on the internet.
Our goal is to manufacture and market an electrogenic group driven by a stirling engine to see cheaper and preferably solar energy.
We have already designed the engine, it is sized, designed and digitally simulated, and our results are encouraging for now.
We would be able to produce 1000 Watts at 600 rpm under a differential pressure of 3.3 bars with a gradient of 200 ° C with a compact 200 cm3 motor.
Of course we continue to optimize our machine.
We are all volunteers for now.
Unfortunately, we lack competent personnel in thermodynamic simulation as well as in electricity.
We are even ready to draw and design the generator for the exorbitant costs proposed by the suppliers.
Our structure brings together various skills for the moment, but we still lack multidisciplinarity.
That's why I post this message, hoping to get passionate volunteers first, and then paid because we want to create a company.
It is obvious that it is a challenge, but valiant heart nothing impossible.
At the moment we are less than 10 participants, some have doctorates, others are engineers, one is a company manager, two have mechanical engineering bts, one is self-taught, soon an electronics engineer and a specialized mechanic in stirling will join us, in short, our door is absolutely not closed since we aim for a maximum of 20 participants.
So if you want to put your knowledge to good use and if your skills are in agreement with this project, you can write to me at this address.
y.freulet@neuf.fr

In wishing to have succeeded in convincing you, there is nothing phony and no scam we are all people of honor and our goal is to move forward, to move forward again and again, and to succeed.
A solar-powered solar power unit powered by a perfect hot gas engine is a very clean solution for the environment and would also make it possible to valorize all heat sources lost, as well as the cold, when the climate allows it.
And above all, let's not forget that a stirling engine at a performance far superior to any engine.
Sincere greetings to all of you, do not hesitate to ask me questions or to write to me.

PS: I already posted this message in response on the stirling engine post, do not please me if I give a bit the impression of advertising, but we are really keen to see this project come to life. to offer free and clean energy to everyone while creating activity.
0 x
Padawan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

adiabatic cycle

by Padawan » 13/02/06, 18:51

Congratulations for your study !!
I myself designed some small stirling models and
we did a lecture on stirling engines in 2003
with a certain Mr. Lionnet (see his website).
I am interested in your research, do you know the genset of the aptly named Philips company which in the years
1955 had released a band that was about the same
power (transportable) ... I'm looking for one !! For years!
but if yours is better in performance I am ready to help you
in thermo and calculations ... to the fact what is the mechanical efficiency
without gene and gas is helium nitrogen ... hydrogen ...
External combustion by gas burner ???? or fuel !!!

I encourage you in your company still bravo !!

Padawan
0 x
Back to the future
neant
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by neant » 13/02/06, 20:19

Thank you Padawan, but we are still far from knowing exactly the performance of our machine.
What I can say after finishing the last simulation last night is that given the friction, and other bracing, applying an alternating force of 800 N on each piston (there is 4); we arrive at 600 rpm at a power of 785 Watts, for a couple of 12.5 N * m.
The pistons have a diameter of 55 mm, the stroke is around 31 mm.
Our design is close to that of the Philips engine, however, friction is better controlled, since the only sliding friction is that of the pistons in the cylinders, all the rest being rolling friction. We make maximum use of mechanical industry parts, such as hardened and ground cemented alloy steel pins, or rings in which teflon is encrusted.
The big peculiarity is that our concept largely allows the increase of the lever arm between the axis of the crankshaft and the axis of the legs of connecting rod, which brings a huge gain in torque compared to a classic crankshaft.
In short, we are happy with the mechanical results, but now we have two big steps, the regenerator design, and especially the coupling of a generator with its lot of technical problems.
So, we would love to have help from people with solid foundations in these areas.
And if you want to join us we invite you, but you will be put to contribution, as most of the people of our team.
Make me a sign, and notice to others wanting to join us, there are still places for engineering and science.
0 x
Padawan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Papidly

by Padawan » 15/02/06, 14:18

Hello Stirlinguien!
Quite quickly I give you two sites on the very serious design of Stirling engines and generators then we'll see
for further details I will recontact you
http://members.aol.com/bkammerich/stirleengl.htm
et

http://www.moteur-stirling.com/Index.htm

Good luck

Padawan
0 x
Back to the future
neant
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by neant » 15/02/06, 21:47

That's nice Padawan, but I already know these two sites, and of all the designs presented, there is not one that looks like what I did.
Moreover, I visited many sites on the Stirling, all very interesting, but no one seems to describe how to make the regenerator, nor how to size.
Well it's not a big deal, we do some research and a guy from home starts in the digital thermodynamic simulation.
Then we will have two big pieces, the generator, and if you can give us the leg it would be with joy, and the part that concerns the solar, but then we will surely have help. I am ready to conceive everything, provided that I am given instructions.
I already designed the engine, draw a generator it will be a joke, especially that we even what to simulate and know its performance.
0 x
Padawan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

stirling

by Padawan » 16/02/06, 09:43

Hello ,
Very well I see that you have been well researched, I have many pububli on the subject but it would be too long to scan ...
did you contact Mr. Lyonnet Daniel (engineer and designer on the stirling) more I was part of a forum on the stirling engine,
there are still you will find many more people working on the subject than on this forumbut it is always good to try!

le forum:
http://forum.lixium.fr/cgi-bin/liste.eur?Stirling

and also the site or all the calculations necessary for the thermo,
the regenerator ..... etc ....
http://www.moteurstirling.com/diverstheorie.html

So apparently you would have modeled the engine numerically
but have you ever made Stirling models
Alpha, Beta, Gamma

Do you know that there are engines already designed in solar as your project with generator, speak in on the forum Stirling ..... !!!

Good luck to you and I encourage you because I think your company has a future
I hope I'll have the honor to see a picture of your model because I'm quite a fan of this type of engine ...

Padawan
0 x
Back to the future
neant
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by neant » 16/02/06, 10:03

ouech,

Ben I've already seen all these links, at home we've already done a great tour on what is done.
We also know the Solo engine that runs on hydrogen.
But we are not trying to make a 1 formula or laboratory engine.
What we want is to do serial production, quoted documentation or what we need.
We do not want to make a machine that costs the skin of the buttocks as what many manufacturers offer.
We are aiming for a reliable, reliable generator set, that everyone can put their hands in, maintain easily, with correct performance and not expensive.
I contacted JPP, and I have a relationship with one of these colleagues.
If not for the photo, write to me at y.freulet@neuf.fr
I do not really want to see my engine fall into other hands than those of people who participate in its evolution and development.
When I say we really have something new it's not a joke.
Join our working group and you will have access to all the information, and you will be able to help us in various fields according to your skills.
You have everything to gain. In addition you will see an animation of the engine and you will know its evolution.
You just have to send me an email, do not step that we can integrate you to our study group.
We need to move this project forward and your help would be valuable.
0 x
Padawan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Padawan » 16/02/06, 10:51

No problemo,
I go through your Email
See you...
: Idea:
Padawan
0 x
Back to the future
gas and heat
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

If I can help you ...

by gas and heat » 22/02/06, 14:27

Hello to the stirling fanas. : Cheesy:
Although proposing (doc cheaper than free) the project Sirius, turbomachines using the atmospheric heat as, if I understand correctly, your genset, I am at your disposal. : Lol:
Indeed, it seems to me important to physically demonstrate that the atmosphere is a source of significant energy and your chances of getting there are excellent. 8)

My culture is much more that of continuous flow machines (turbomachines) than that of volumetric motors : Shock: .

For info, the main applications of Sirius are:
-The car with 896 engine KW, max torque 2170 N / m
from 0 to 3940 rpm. Maximum speed 18500 t / mm.
-Aeronautics, "Zero Petroleum, Zero decibel" reactors pushing
150 + Ton / force on takeoff and capable of 4000Km / H +
-The production of electric energy, without further details, because otherwise, I will have problems with nuclear service on the site.

Which does not correspond to the application of your project
Good luck and best regards Gas and heat
Note I am absent from 1 / 03 to 20 / 03 / 06
0 x
neant
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by neant » 24/02/06, 16:53

Hello gas and heat,

I do not know what to answer you, but obviously you have knowledge in thermodynamics and it will surely interest us.

On the other hand, I have knowledge in mechanics, and the numbers that you bring frighten me, especially the frequencies of rotation.
Not that it is unachievable, far from it, but it is the cost of production and the reliability that holds me back.
That said, write to me at y.freulet@neuf.fr, propose your application, show us where you can give us help, knowledge, skills, from there I will put you in touch with the person in charge of our technical organization.
Your application will be exposed to the other members of the group and together we will decide on your integration.
Attention, we are doing a very serious job, we have a scientific approach to our project, and we validate our design through computer science.

Exploiting the energy of the sun to run an external combustion engine is not utopian, we do not try to prove that it is feasible, we know that the principle works, the challenge is to succeed in making a group reliable, competitive and not greedy in financial resources for the consumer.

Here it is, you play ...
0 x