Need help design gpe generator project - Stirling

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
gas and heat
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by gas and heat » 01/03/06, 14:12

On the other hand, I have knowledge in mechanics, and the numbers that you bring frighten me, especially the frequencies of rotation.
Hello and thank you for your answer.
Sirius engines are related to gas turbines and therefore
rotate at higher rotational speeds than those of positive displacement engines (internal combustion engines, steam locomotives ect, ect).
Thus, a simple car turbo (also related to gas turbines) often exceeds 100000 rpm.
These rotational speeds are possible due to the absence of reciprocating motion (piston, connecting rod, cylinder, valves)
Of course, this type of engine (turbine) does not escape the laws of mechanics, critical speeds of the shafts, periodic excitations of the turbine blades when passing through the stator wakes, natural frequencies and structural damping
excited elements ect, ect.
Regards Gas and heat
absent until 20/03/06
0 x
Kaess
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

complicated ???

by Kaess » 13/11/06, 15:52

It takes 8 different parts to achieve a REAL Stirling engine. (without the burner)
where is the complexity?

When I say true .. it's from 1 to 20 kW or more with a temperature difference of 200 ° C only.
0 x
Pegasus
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: complicated ???

by Pegasus » 13/11/06, 18:03

Kaess wrote:It takes 8 different parts to achieve a REAL Stirling engine. (without the burner)
where is the complexity?

When I say true .. it's from 1 to 20 kW or more with a temperature difference of 200 ° C only.

Gloups qq any details?
Thank you
0 x
toto65
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by toto65 » 22/11/07, 23:11

Hello,
do you know if there are stirling generators for a power of 80 kW?
Their price?
0 x
toto65
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by toto65 » 24/11/07, 17:55

0 x
caracole
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by caracole » 05/08/08, 21:22

I suppose that the help on the project object of the initial post has been found or fallen into the water, since the subject seems to be dormant since 2007.
I'm staying on my end (hungry)
0 x
greg
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by greg » 08/08/08, 09:12

me itou
0 x
bourourou
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by bourourou » 31/08/08, 11:24

Hello
I am interested in the same project as you and especially on the cost to put this type of solar group within the reach of poor countries I master what you come up against and I have the possibility here in Algeria (in Oran by the sea) to create the company which realizes it in large series (chuuuuuuuut because that will not please the loby hydrocarbon does not like)
if you want we create it here and each one takes a proportion of his competence and efforts none will be left and the dream will be lived
I work on the heat storage salts and this real refractory and thermally insulated oven which keeps the heat for easily the week (for the sunless) and I master the conversion of the continuous in alternative and even three-phase and I would like to work on the function of the stirling in cold and air conditioning for the stunted regions because turning a sterling gives up to -200 °
and I master the heliostats that follow the sun so loudly
and I congratulate you for this effort come and the more we will be more .....
0 x