need an electrician hand

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

need an electrician hand

by zac » 25/05/07, 23:48

Hello

How can we, on a crap van cedes 312 trap the calculator. Does he cut the engine safely when the viscosity of the fuel no longer pleases him? can we disconnect the probe and where is it located?

2nd question: on a C25 starter (nickel, all checked from the soneloid battery); it works flawless except that it trips half a second after I have turned the key; it doesn't matter but it annoys me not knowing why?

If there is a cool guy who has the answer (s) I am interested.

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 26/05/07, 00:20

I cannot help you with these precise models, but you should know that in these calculators "everything is planned". For example, in a gasoline engine, the gasoline supply is cut if combustion does not take place (for example, an ignition fault) so as not to screw up the exhaust catalyst
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Other

by Other » 26/05/07, 04:16

hi Zac

for the viscosity probe first time I hear about this
You have to look in the fuel circuit or injection pump for this probe, and see the measurement principle (I just dismantled a
pump on a 300SD I saw that there was an electric probe in the pump and a computer on the apron with a nice plug ..

For slow starters to board, in the solenoid which pulls the mechanics there are two coils one of large line to pull the plunger and the other of small file to make the maintenance
That of the big file behind it is in series with the starter, as soon as the contact of the starter closes the the coil of the big file is inoperative 2 + on each side
for the shunt verriffier with a screwdriver on the starter relay if it is the same trouble it is the relay pin or the relay that is missing..it receives its current but not strong enough to activate the bendix

Andre
0 x
Colmant
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Colmant » 26/05/07, 07:43

André, for the starter, I don't agree with you, that you say that the big solenoid is inoperative; 2 +, it sends the current to the starter motor, as long as you request the contact. there are several types of starters in fact but they all work on the same principle

a relay which pushes the pinion in the nose, and due to the displacement of this mechanism the power compact is established for the electric motor.

On the hi-lux in 12V there is a 2,5 kw starter, ie it requires 208 A. in addition to preheating and installation rest.
if the batteries (2) are a little weak or if they have a reduced capacity which is not adapted, it does not send you enough juice to start immediately, the time delay relay for preheating trips with a little delay, and at this moment the starter has enough juice to snap

I have the pb on the hi-lux, I disconnected the preheating circuit (spark plugs only) and I wait for the relay to trip to send.

When my batteries are fully charged I start directly

Zac therefore looks at your battery if it is sufficient / starter power, or the contacts of the solenoid if it is removable, or even the mass
0 x
zac

by zac » 26/05/07, 10:29

Colmant wrote:
Zac therefore looks at your battery if it is sufficient / starter power, or the contacts of the solenoid if it is removable, or even the mass

Hello

merci bien

but all this has been done for a long time and I have an oversized battery 180A and in good condition (it is for the winch; original there is a 90A).

what I do not understand is that it is not a "soft" start but a waiting time, as if there was a delay.

it works, but it pisses me off not understanding : Evil:

@+
Last edited by zac the 26 / 05 / 07, 11: 53, 1 edited once.
0 x

Colmant
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Colmant » 26/05/07, 11:40

on a c 25 is there an original winch?
it is to climb to pic st leu
is it a 4x4?
0 x
zac

by zac » 26/05/07, 11:52

well no it's not original but to load the drums of mac daube oil, for a moment the yen hoist is fed up.

6 tons per month to load and unload my little muscular arms and Zen was fed up, now I press the button : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

@+

that's it i have edit and add it; who was missing :P :P :P
0 x

Other

by Other » 26/05/07, 16:03

Hello
André, for the starter, I don't agree with you, that you say that the big solenoid is inoperative; 2 +, it sends the current to the starter motor, as long as you request the contact. there are several types of starters in fact but they all work on the same principle

I don't have time this morning but I would come back to do the autopsy of a solonoid. You will see that it has two concentric coils, one of large wire and one of small wire, that of large wire. the current it would burn only the time of the stroke of the plunger at the end of the race the plunger is maintained by the small winding
All Délco Remy solos, Bosch, are made in this principle. A bad contact on a brush prevents the big winding from working (a mica of the interleaves (too high) is enough to harm

Andre
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 26/05/07, 21:39

I moved the subject to a forum a little more adequate 8)
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Other

by Other » 27/05/07, 05:38

Hello

Principle of starter solenoids
The power coil which pulls the bendix is ​​series with the starter, the small holding coil is connected to earth.
Andre

0 x