need an electrician hand

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
bolt
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: need a helping hand from an electrician

by bolt » 27/05/07, 17:43

zac wrote:2nd question: on a C25 starter (nickel, all checked from the soneloid battery); it works flawless except that it trips half a second after I have turned the key; it doesn't matter but it annoys me not knowing why?

hi zac,
has he always done this or is it recent :?:

in other words: is this originally intended this way of starting 1 sec after turning the key or is it a newly arrived fault :?:

genre: there is an automatic tempo which heats up and activates the starter in stride (being in a hot country it waits only one second)

or a potato oil leak has entered the starter or the solenoid and it slides oily and slowly when the key is pressed.

bolt
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 28/05/07, 01:19

:?: For the starter, it can come from the neiman ...
Worn or stuck tab, grease that has dried ... it can be controlled with the metrix ...

For the fuel problem; do you think it comes from a pump sensor or diesel filter ?.

Current diesel filters are covered with wires (heater, water in fuel detector, clogging indicator ...) a track to dig :?:
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 28/05/07, 20:11

hi everyone and thank you for taking an interest in my problems

for the starter it has only been doing it for 1 month and I have checked the whole circuit from a to z it does not go through any bizarre "box", in short the basic circuit as we learn at school.

for the GO on the mercos, the filter has a fleet detection probe but that's it. There is a "GO fault" warning light on the instrument panel and the "computer" cuts the engine as soon as it comes on (nothing to do with the filter probe, we have checked).

When driving in fryer oil (more viscous than GO) at low load, its impeccable turn; but as soon as you pull the mill it cuts. after 3 minutes of waiting and it starts again impeccable !!!!

@ soon
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 28/05/07, 22:03

Are you warming your oil? :?:
It's like the viscosity changes when you accelerate ...
It would suggest a drop in fuel temperature which would then become more viscous ...
Yet at home, it's not cold ...

I met an oily man who uses canteen oil like you ...
He has an old Toyota 4x4 and on his diesel pump it is possible to put a heater which looks like a diesel candle. This option is not offered in France but is available for cold countries ... He put this heater to roll with French fries oil.
0 x
zac

by zac » 28/05/07, 22:57

citro wrote:Are you warming your oil? :?:
It's like the viscosity changes when you accelerate ...

Hello

no I do not heat it, the viscosity has no reason to change; it is the flow that changes. And when the flow increases, it cuts.

that's why I deduced that there had to be a "trick" that measures: either depression or viscosity.

most likely depression. But under this fucking hood there is so much mess that a cat would not find her cubs : Evil: and as I do not know this kind of gadjet (despite good research) I found nothing to unplug : Cry:

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)

This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Exceed
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Exceed » 28/05/07, 23:28

Hello,

I already seem to have heard of something like that on an hdi ...
The guy had a kind of flow meter which measured the difference between the pump inlet and the tank return, this flow meter was connected to the odb to display the instantaneous consumption ... I no longer know the solution he had found .... I should research ...
Maybe a track ...

A + Serge.
0 x
Respect !!!