Need advice for use of electric battery clark

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Willaupuis
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Need advice for use of electric battery clark

by Willaupuis » 21/05/06, 12:46

Hello everyone,

to better understand the rest I will describe my heating system:

I installed a mass fire (1.700 kg which heats by infrared radiation according to the sellers) in the center of my rooms of the bottom (72m²) which gathers lounge room of billiards and kitchen
I burn in this one some pallet wood (free) that I cut in a few days during the summer, I use pallets that have a better performance for this kind of fire, with normal wood that heats up. shorter and shorter)
only it is necessary to light it every day and with my job and as I do posts it is not always obvious, so to fill that I installed on the ceiling a heating of the mark lexin infrared radiation is three modules of 1000w each, these are managed electronically by room temperature sensor and modules, the monthly surcharge in winter in addition to the fire is + - 40euros (if you want to info or take note just ask)

but my question on this forum East:
my father bought an electric clark and I can recover the charger and its batteries (12 elements connected in series) only I have not yet found their power but considering the mass of the clarck and the batteries it must be powerful,

I wanted to know if I recharge the night so the cost of electricity at half price, if in the day I could recover the current and injected on the radiant heating (these one is an average consumption at the time of 500 watt if I am not mistaken in my readings, indeed this system creates infrared thanks to the temperature of the module and this one when it is hot it goes out so does not consume until it goes down to a lower temperature or it is always turned on by producing continuous infrared waves ps: tjrs according to the seller but it is true that I am very happy with these elements and I can even say that I prefer their heat to that of fire Of wood)

Ah ah yes for info I'm not electrician ,,,

1 °) the device it takes to power the 220v batteries for use on the heating modules, it will create bcp losses?

2 °) is the transformer that recharges the batteries works in both directions? (Can the day turn the battery current into 220v?

3 °) what device should you connect to measure the battery capacity so that when it is too weak to use the normal network?

4 °) do you think this system will help save money?

5 °) on the site http://www.acd-cidra.com/SUNWINDENERGY/ ... nergy2.htm it sells wind turbines, one with maximum power of 1000w in 12 / 24 / 48 v would it be interesting to connect it to the batteries to recharge them and it is profitable

I hope I do not overeat you with all these questions and thank you in advance for all the advice and criticism you can bring me.
0 x
Willaupuis
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

give batteries

by Willaupuis » 21/05/06, 15:32

so looking good I found the clark batteries info
220 10A power supply
12 lead elements from 448AH
charge to 60 A in 25.2V
(end of load 8A in 29.6v)
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: need advice for use of battery clarck elect

by Philippe Schutt » 21/05/06, 17:10

Willaupuis wrote:1 °) the device it takes to power the 220v batteries for use on the heating modules, it will create bcp losses?
you will have several losses: the charger, the battery (2x), the inverter.
2 °) is the transformer that recharges the batteries works in both directions? (Can the day turn the battery current into 220v?
NOT
3 °) what device should you connect to measure the battery capacity so that when it is too weak to use the normal network?
an inverter
4 °) do you think this system will help save money?
as long as you do not have to buy your batteries, yes, a little, but not much.
5 °) on the site http://www.acd-cidra.com/SUNWINDENERGY/ ... nergy2.htm it sells wind turbines, one with maximum power of 1000w in 12 / 24 / 48 v would it be interesting to connect it to the batteries to recharge them and it is profitable
according to the purchase price and the amortization period. in my opinion, no

If I count a loss of 5% for each element of your chain, it makes you 20% of loss, it is a minimum. In fact, I would rather count with 30% of losses. Then you will only have 20% gain.
0 x
Willaupuis
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Willaupuis » 21/05/06, 19:10

ok thank you for the information ,,, it's nice to have advice before making an investment, it avoids doing qqe betis ,,,
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 21/05/06, 22:09

Hello Willaupuis
I also advise against investing in a similar electrical plant, you have everything to lose ..
The inverters 3000w is not current so it should buy 3 1000w and often it is written 1000w peak and 800w continuously, it works in 12 volts in general that's why it would take you 3 and with big 12 volts in 1000watts.
The lead batterries are capricious if you overburden them too much and you delay a few days to recharge them you just give them a blow they lose their capacity.
in addition it takes a place to wind without sparks when you load them (it releases explosive gas)
You can not let them connect in parralelle, as soon as there is one that weakens it eats the others ..
When to performance Schultz's description is conservative, in practice when batterries take a shot of old is worse than that.
To pump energy in economic hours is to heat
hot water in an isolated tank and use it as heating when the current costs more expensive, (fortunately we do not have this principle here the winters would be hard ..)

I know who heated their garage with this principle he bought a domestic hot water tank Cascade 60 gallon, they conect the two elements together and with a circulation pump, he sends the liquid in plastic tubes poured into the cement a thermostat controls the circulation pump.

Andre
0 x
Willaupuis
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Willaupuis » 22/05/06, 07:57

ok, thank you andré for your advice, I will drop the idea and continue the following (lol) finally a wall of bomb on the south side and a heat exchanger air / air I recover almost all materials for free (glass and insulation and lack leads only wood panels)
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 22/05/06, 22:24

I had seen a quasi-passive house in Switzerland, it had a dark pavement in the south facing living room with large bay window. a wall of horizontal bomb, somehow :)
0 x
Willaupuis
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Willaupuis » 23/05/06, 18:38

Well yes, as you learn every day, they are not stupid these Swiss anyway ....
0 x
if everyone agrees is that people thought
Willaupuis
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Willaupuis » 23/05/06, 19:02

I wanted to take this opportunity to ask you for two tips ,,,

1 °) I unfortunately an old house badly thought it was put the garage south side and left a wall of 54 m² about north right there is shrub that protects a little but good ,,,, qd I bought I did not have the budget, the idea or others to isolate this wall from the inside because I had to hurry to get in so we redone the plaster is a layer of 6cm (holds is what the platres is an insulator ????) I imagine isolating this wall that is north will surely be beneficial, but what method (economic please) do you advise ???

my roof is black slate obviously ,,, it heats very easily with the sun, is there any way to recover some of this heat, style roof trombe (copy of the principle dumur of trombe) ??? where did I write a stupidity?
0 x
if everyone agrees is that people thought
zac

by zac » 23/05/06, 19:46

Willaupuis wrote: I imagine that isolating this wall that is north will surely be beneficial, but what method (economic please) do you advise ???

Hello
mixture of hemp and lime and toast according to your means; the thicker it is.
@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.