Need advice for use of electric battery clark

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 06/06/06, 13:15

Willaupuis wrote:can we do something with slates?

I had seen somewhere a system based on the "swimming pool roofs" of certain traditional constructions of the magrheb. The principle is very simple but not necessarily easy to implement. It uses the conductivity and thermal inertia of water.

This is roughly how we do:
: Arrow: Under the slates, make a coil of pipes (painted black to store even more the heat that runs under the surface of the slates).
: Arrow: Between this coil and the slates, provide an insulator removable (for example, a roll of thin reflective multi-layer insulation that is wound / unwound between the tiles and the coil on demand.
: Arrow: this coil extends either to an exchanger or to a low temperature heating floor.
: Arrow: one (or more) pump (s) ensure the circulation of water in the circuit.

The system works in 2 modes:
: Arrow: "Heating" mode:
    The day : the insulation is rolled up, the pump is on -> heating of the water by the sun which diffuses throughout the circuit.
    The night : the insulation is unwound between the slates and the coil and the pump is stopped -> preservation of water calories.
: Arrow: "Air conditioning" mode:
    The day : the insulation is unrolled between the slates and the coil and the pump is stopped -> the calories do not enter the house.
    The night : the insulation is rolled up, the pump is on -> the calories in the house are evacuated to the coil.

As you can see, the principle is simple but the complexity of implementation as well as the risk of leaks mean that the question of potential gain must be seriously asked before considering the work ...
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 06/06/06, 16:46

For the moment, and if I understood correctly, the heating in Villaupuis has no water circuit. I don't know if that justifies creating one.

on the roof, it is also good but + visible.

However, and from a general point of view, in winter the sun will not heat you very much and I am afraid that all that will not be very profitable! It is much better to start with domestic hot water, usable during the 6 hot months, even if it means continuing with heating later. : Idea:

And finally, if relighting your fireplace poses a problem, I can sell you a pellet stove (I have wholesale prices at Edilkamin), or a pellet burner that will transform your mass fire into continuous pellet fire with extra mass. : Lol:
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 06/06/06, 16:50

Philippe Schutt wrote:For the moment, and if I understood correctly, the heating in Villaupuis has no water circuit. I don't know if that justifies creating one.

This is among other things why I gave this solution by expressing great reservations about its feasibility and profitability. The fact of the establishment in Belgium does not certainly play a role for this kind of solutions ...
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Willaupuis
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Willaupuis » 06/06/06, 21:55

hooted then to use the energy of the slates I had not yet read this system, however the winter spent unfortunately under our Belgian regions, the number of hours of sunshine from January to March was about 240 hrs (this which is on average 240/92 days = 2,6 hrs per day) which is frankly not terrible, hey yes but hey it is so ,,,,

for info I have a central heating system at home (but I sold the boiler to my father because the fuel oil was too expensive, then with my fire the fuel oil became useless however the radiator system etc is always present in case or )

but I think this year my priority will be to insulate the exterior walls and next year to redo the roof (finally double roof as explained a little above => insulation + slate + new insulation + new roof) which I hope will improve the performance of my current fire which is already not bad.

but thank you "TARGOL" for this advice and it can always be used at another time
0 x
if everyone agrees is that people thought
jjb26
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

wadding supplier + rental blowing equipment

by jjb26 » 08/08/08, 17:52

SODIOUATE, French manufacturing, as well as blowing machines, for sale, or FOR RENT ALL OVER FRANCE ...

code: Select all

http://www.sodif-france.com/18.jpg

SODIF
Saint Jean district
26510 SAHUNE
Tél. : 04-75-27-49-00
Fax. : 04-75-27-49-01
0 x